Smiles ~ (Sora x Reader)

You recently bought yourself a new camera and the first thing you wanted to do was take pictures.

Yet you weren't that great with the camera... rather you were the complete opposite of a good photographer.

"The photos are so blurry," you cry out as you stare at the blurry picture.

You weren't made to be a photographer. You couldn't even take selfies properly because you wouldn't angle the camera correctly or your hands would start to shake. At most the only thing you could do correctly with the camera was turn it on and off.

You wanted to use the camera even though you were terrible with it because you wanted to make memories that you can look back and cherish.

"[Name!]" Sora waves to you and you wave back with the camera in your other hand.

Sora hops down the railing and comes to you after he finished his job today as the boy who advertises for the famous drink Refresh.

"What are you doing?" Sora asks you and you awkwardly scratch the back of your neck as you hold your camera out.

"I'm trying to get the hang of my new camera," you tell him as you show him your new camera and sigh. "But I'm not doing so great because I haven't been taking any good pictures. I'm not meant to be photographer I guess."

Sora looks at you concerned. He wanted to help you because you always did everything for the group and even helped him write the new songs for the performance. Sora smiles. "Hey [Name] I can teach you how to take pictures with a camera," Sora gleefully suggests.

"Are you sure?" You ask Sora and he nods his head.

"Yep," Sora answers back in joy. "First lets see how you take a picture. [Name] try taking a picture of the beach."

You turn on your camera and try to take a picture of the beach.

"Hmm..." Sora looks at the way you position camera from behind you and your heart starts to race noticing how close he was to you. "Try holding it like this [Name] your arms are too stiff just relax," Sora advises and your cheeks flush. "Also try to make sure you're not angling the camera either or else---"

Sora turns to look at you but at the same time you turn to look at him. Your faces were close to one another and the two of you blush. You two pull away from one another trying to calm your racing heart.

"O-Okay," you stutter as you try to calm your heart down. You do as he says and take the picture and it ends up being a clear picture of the beautiful view of beach.

"Nice [Name]" Sora grins. "You're not bad at the camera at all. It's just a heavy camera and not to mention the way you hold it, it might make it difficult to take proper pictures," Sora tells you and you nod your head.

"Next let's learn to take a selfie together with the camera," Sora grins as he points to himself then at you.

"Wait a selfie together?" You repeat him.

Like as in selfie with the two of you close together?!?!

You knew that Sora was a nice person and because he was nice, you couldn't tell whether or not he had feelings for you. It's just the way he is after all and you knew that.