Amusement Park ~ (Kakeru x Reader)

Today you were the manager for Kakeru at Miyagi Amusement Park. His job is to advertise and rate all the amusement park rides here by riding on each one of them. Although this is suppose to be a job, Kakeru has been enjoying himself the entire time since he got a chance to go on all these rides without waiting in line.

A smile forms on your face. Seeing him happy made you happy. At the same time, however, you were slightly jealous of the people who were able to go on the rides with Kakeru. You wanted to go on a few rides with Kakeru, but you knew you couldn't just forget your job as his manager.

A manager's job is to assist, not to play. You sigh. The internal struggle.

"[Name]!" You hear someone call out your name. You recognized his voice, but before you could say or do anything, he takes your hand.

"Let's go on some rides together [Name]! I recommend the Mountain Surge Rollercoaster! Wait no! Let's do the Demon Rollercoaster first!" Kakeru excitedly shouts as he pulls you along to his pace.

"W-Wait is that okay Kakeru??? How about your job???" You ask worried about the cameras recording you or any possible exposure to a scandal. Just him taking your hand completely surprised you.

"It's fine! I already finished what I need to do so let's have some fun!" Kakeru says with a smile as bright as the sun.

Just from seeing his bright smile you couldn't argue back and decide to follow his pace.

....

You have been telling yourself a thousand times that the roller coaster wouldn't bother you, but now that you sitting on the rollercoaster... You were silently praying for your life.

The Demon Rollercoaster. You admit you liked the thrill of riding a rollercoaster, but at the same time riding a rollercoaster is quite scary.

You glance over to Kakeru who's just smiling and humming to himself waiting for this ride to start.

You sweatdrop. How can he not have some kind of fear for rollercoasters???

"Kakeru how can you be so calm and happy being on a rollercoaster?" You ask and he grins.

"Because I get to sit next to you [Name]!" Kakeru innocently answers and your cheeks slightly blush.

"Um..." you purse your lips not knowing what to say.

His cheeks start to blush after seeing your expression. "I-I mean!! I want you to have fun too since you're always helping everyone out!"  

You blink surprised of his words and giggle. "I feel the same too."

The roller coaster starts to move up on the rails and your heart starts to beat faster.

"Don't worry [Name]! Think of a rollercoaster as a car moving in an extremely fast speed," Kakeru tries to reassure you and your face starts to pale.

"W-wait wh-- Ahhhhh!!!!"

The rollercoaster starts going super fast and you start screaming for your life as you cling onto the rollercoaster handle, while Kakeru happily put his hands up widely smiling.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!"

You definitely have mixed feelings about rollercoasters.

After the rollercoaster ride, you try to walk in a steady pace. Kakeru already went ahead of you so you needed to catch up to him.

As you exit, you notice a small photo booth where they take a pictures of riders on the rollercoaster. You scan through the monitors to find the picture of you and Kakeru together on the rollercoaster.

Of course the picture of you was gross, you were basically screaming for your life and there was nothing pretty about that at all, but Kakeru was smiling though. He's an idol that makes sense.

Suddenly you realize that this picture on the monitor is the first picture taken with just you and Kakeru.

You definitely wanted this picture.

"[Name]~ are you buying a picture?" Kakeru suddenly asks and you jolt up.

"K-kakeru..." your face blushes realizes that he was watching you the whole time. "Y-Yah," you tell him and he grins.

"Here you go," he hands you the picture and your eyes widen in shock.

"Kakeru! Thanks!" You happily tell him with a big smile full of appreciation.

"Should I buy you one?" You ask and Kakeru suddenly blushes.

"I-It's fine hahaha!" He starts to nervously laugh and you had no idea why he was laughing.

"Okay?" You tilt your head confused.

For the rest of the day, you and Kakeru had a blast in the amusement park and you didn't want it to end. You definitely wouldn't forget about this day and you had a picture together as way to remember today.

(The next day)

"Koi! Hurry up!" You shout waiting for him to get ready for his photoshoot.

"I'm comingggggg!" Koi shouts from the top of the stairs then trips on something and falls to the ground. "Ouch" he rubs his head. "Oh! What's this!?" Koi questions holding a paper. "A picture of [Name] and Kakeru?" You hear Koi question and your eyes widen.

You check what happened near the stairs and at the same time take out your wallet to check the picture, but notice that your picture was still hidden. "Huh?"

"Koi!" Kakeru shouts, panting with a bright red blushing face.

"Kakeru." Koi waves with a silly grin. "Is this the picture of you and [Name] that you plan to frame and sleep wi--" you watch Kakeru cover Koi's mouth and then Kakeru notices you standing there.

"Ummm..." you purse lips trying to find the right words to say to this awkward situation and Kakeru shakes his head.

"You heard and saw nothing!" He shouts as red as a tomato and runs away taking Koi with him.

You touch your cheeks. Your cheeks are definitely warm. You smiled. You were glad that Kakeru had a picture to treasure this day as well. Yesterday was definitely a date with Kakeru.