Chapter 6

Lana's POV

andrew had finished showing me around his school and had returned to the front entrance. i gathered my courage and lowered my hand. i slowly edged my hand closer to his and he, in turn, grasped my hand tightly within his own. i can feel the sparks run up my arm from where our skin touches. he gently leads my toward the door, we look out the window and i see heavy torrents of rain falling from the sky. "we don't have an umbrella," he whispered huskily.

"we will have to run," i say lowly, my russian accent coming out strongly, even to my own ears.

andrew slowly started to lean towards me. i could feel his warm breath on my lips and i could see the kiss play out inside my head, i wanted my first kiss to be special and romantic, not at the entrance to a school that smelt slightly of sweat and heavy perfume. at the last second i turned my body away and ran outside to the parking lot. as i left him, i thought i heard a growl. i brushed it aside and focused on the kiss that i will perfect. i had seen a movie on the plane over to america. the girl had been kissed in the middle of the rain by the boy she loved and it seemed very romantic, and as if she enjoyed it very much. the movies fascinated me, i must ask if there are others for me to watch. as andrew opened the door, i raised my hand and motioned for him to come towards me. he slowly approached, as if he was a predator, and me his prey. when he reached me i rested my hands on his shoulders and pushed him down so he was my height. i leant forward and connected our lips. sparks enveloped my entire body, wreathing me in white hot flames. we both pulled away, breathing heavily. our clothes were soaked and rain drops dripped down both of our faces. he places chaste kisses on my lips, in between each kiss, he said, "will. you. be. my. girlfriend?"

i slowly pressed a lingering kiss to his face, and replied, "yes." with a wide smile on my face.

he pulled away from me with a smile that rivalled my own stretched across his face. "you will?" he asks.

"of course, prince charming." i reassure him. he collects my in his arms again and lifts me into the air and spins in circles.

"you have no idea how happy you just made me."

"but i do, because you made me just as happy, if not happier."

"you could never be happier than me, but i'll settle for a tie."

"okay."

he puts me back on my feet and takes my hand again, leading me to a car that was parked at the end of the lot. "how did this get here?" i question as he unlocks the baby blue door of the small fancy looking car.

"i had a friend of mine drop it off so that we wouldn't have to walk home," he tells me.

throughout the entire thirty minute ride home from school andrew held my hand over the center consol.

***

when we arrived at home, andrew opened his door and rushed around to my side of the car. confused by his actions, i slowly unbuckled my seatbelt and and sat in my seat completely still. he opened my door and gave me his hand and helped me out of the car. i cocked my head to the side and asked him why he did that.

"i want to be the gentleman you deserve." he answered me.

i smiled at his sweetness and blushed, ducking my head to hide my embarrassment. he grasped my chin in his rough, calloused hand and tilted my head up so we made eye contact. "never hide your beautiful face from me," he whispered lowly, sending shivers of delight down my spine.

he smirked at my reaction to his voice and grasped my hand again, guiding us to the front door. just as he was about to open the door, it swung open and Jacob ran out and hugged my knees. i stumbled a bit under his surprise attack. i bent at the waist and picked him up, resting me on my hip. "what's up, sugar?" i asked him, noting the tears that darkened his eyes.

"you we-were late! i-i-i thought you we-weren't coming bac-back." he wailed. it broke my heart to see his tears.

"no matter what, i will always come back for you. no matter what." i told him.

"you promise?" 

"i promise."

andrew smiled bittersweetly at the scene infront of him and wrapped his arms around both of us, resting his head on top of mine. he bent so his mouth was level with my ear and said lowly, so i was the only one to hear and said, "you are going to make a wonderful mother one day."

i just smiled and blushed at his comment. it was sweet. even though it was very soon, too soon probably, for me to be considering this, but i could imagine having children with andrew. i could imagine living with him in our own home, a little boy with andrew's features and my eyes and an even smaller little girl with the beginnings of my features starting to apear in her face, andrew's eyes shinning up at me from above her little chubby cheeks. this image warmed my heart and put heat in my cheeks. i tore myself away from andrew and carried Jacob into the warm inviting house. i carried him into the kitchen and asked him if he wanted a cookie, to which he replied with an emphatic yes.

i heard andrew's laughter ring out behind me at Jacob's answer and it filled me with warmth. i handed jacob a cookie and set him on the ground and watched as he ran off to his bed room. i could hear his footsteps as he lumbered up the stairs.

***

Andrew's POV

i watched as Lana handed Jacob a cookie and he ran off and up the stairs. i walked over to lana and wrapped my arms around her middle. i rested my head on her shoulder and asked her, "do you want to go on a date with me?"

"of course i do." she responded, i could see the excitement build in her eyes. 

it made me so happy that she was so excited to spend time with me. my wolf howled in agreement. i must make sure this date is extra special for her. maybe during the date, maybe i will share my secret with her.

hey! thank you so much for reading my book! i want to dedicate this chapter to Lauren507 for voting on my book and for her awesome comments!