The End

CHAPTER 29:

10 years later *

It has been 10 years since the death of my best friend Taylor Caniff. Not one day has gone by were I haven’t thought about him. Since Taylor’s death, Magcon ended and every one has become extremely successful. Nash is a big time movie director. Matt, Brent, Jack J, and Aaron have become big screen actors. Cam, Carter, and Hayes have become models for Calvin Clein and Abercrombie and Fitch. Mahogany is a famous DJ and performs with David Guetta and Calvin Harris. Jacob, Jasmine, Jack G, Shawn, and I have become chart topping musicians and have released our own original songs and even toured. As for the relation ships, Cam and Jasmine got married two years ago, Aaron and Allison have been married for 5 years and have a little girl named annabelle, Mahogany and Jacob have been officially dating for 7 years now and we are expecting a proposal soon, most of the other boys have found girls and are in happy relationships. Matt proposed a few months ago, and we are due to get married in December. We also gave birth to a beautiful baby boy four years ago, named Taylor Michael Espinosa. We decided to name him after Taylor, in memory of the greatest friend who ever lived. We even give him bandanas to wear. He is a spitting image of Matt. Matt is a great dad, and plays footy and cars with him daily. He even takes him on the set of his new movie he is starring in along side Jack J, which Nash is directing. I have a new album coming out soon and it is expected to be a big one. Taylor Caniff has been my inspiration for many of the songs I have written.

Today is the anniversary of Taylor’s death today and we are all flying to Orlando Florida, to the beach for a bonfire, like we do every year. I dropped my little man off at Matts mums house and we caught our flight. We were all catching a flight together, since we all lived in LA now.

“Are you ready to go baby?” asked Matt planting a kiss on my nose. I nodded and we set off. I have never lost one ounce of love for Matt. He has been my anchor over all these years and is my number one. My love grows stronger for him each and every day. Every time he kisses me I still feel that same tingling sensation along with the fire works, that I felt when he first kissed me all those years ago for that truth or dare video. I will never forget the time Taylor caught us making out at the beach that day, it was hilarious.

 We boarded the plane and sat in our seats and got comfy. Like all of my flights to and from Magcon, I was positioned next to Hayes and Nash. We spoke about Nash wanting me to do the soundtrack for his new movie, and how Hayes is in a new poster with Colton Haynes on a huge billboard in Time square, New York city. I was so proud of how far every one has come and all the amazing things we have all accomplished. I sometimes think what it would be like if Taylor was still here. I often go to see Taylor at the cemetery and talk to him about my problems and good things that have happened. I even bring little Taylor with me sometimes. Every time I go to visit I always thank him over and over again for what he did for me. His will forever and always be my true hero.

Our flight was fairly quick and before I knew it we had landed. We hopped off the plane and headed straight to the beach from the airport. It was around 3:30pm so we started getting set up. We all made sure we were wearing our bandanas, and lit the fire. The sun was setting and we began sharing the stories we share every year. Every year, as soon as the sun goes down on this very day, we sit around and reminisce and tell the same stories. We roasted sausages and fish and drank Taylor’s favorite drinks. 

After hours of reflecting on Taylor’s life, we begin to run around chanting things like ‘TAYLOR YOU ARE THE BEST’ and ‘I LOVE YOU TAYLOR’ and ‘THANKS FOR EVERYTHING TAYLOR’ to the heavens. I know he is watching over us laughing and thinking how crazy and ridiculous we are and how he loves us so much too. I know he is always watching over us, and will never forget all the amazing experiences we have shared together. I wish his time on this earth was longer, but I have learnt to accept the fact that he is gone, but one day we will be together and we will continue our crazy shenanigans across the great divide. Taylor took a bullet for me and I can never repay him for that. When we were kids we used to always ask each other if we would take a bullet for each other or catch a grenade for each other, and he would always say yes never thinking twice about, but I never thought that one day he actually would. Words cannot describe my eternal gratitude to him. 

We continued running around and screaming to the dark blue sky. I am so happy to be here with my closest friends, and the love of my life. When I look back to how things used to be, when I was just a small town girl from Indiana, I realize how far I have come and all the amazing things my friends and I have accomplished.

“I LOVE YOU JAMIE ESPINOSA” yelled Matt at the top of his lungs and he pulled me in for a long and passionate kiss as everyone rose their glasses and cheered.

The end!

I would like to thank every one who read this book, I hope you all enjoyed it. This is my first story on wattpad and I am really grateful to every one who has continued to read my story. I will be writing more fanfics and if you have any suggestions or ideas please message me. Again I am so thankful to every one who has been reading, I really really appreciate it! - <3 Taylah xoxox