Truth or Dare Video

CHAPTER 6:

I woke up at 7:20am. Shit, my alarm didn’t go off and Matt is going to be here in 10 minutes. I ran down stairs to see my mum making herself a coffee I hadn’t seen her in days so I ran up and gave her a hug. I told her how Matt was coming to pick me up and if she could ask him to wait. She agreed but she was leaving in 10 minutes so they would just pass each other. I gave my mum a kiss on the cheek and ran upstairs. I dived in the shower, washed my body, I left my hair because there wasn’t enough time. I curled my hair, applied my make up and ran out of the room to see Matt sitting on my bed on his phone. He looked up at me and his eyes went wide.

“Woah, umm I’m sorry” he looked away quickly, seeing I was only in a towel “Your mum let me in, but I can le-” I cut him off.

“It’s alright Matt I just need to grab my clothes”

I walked over to my wardrobe and grabbed out an aztec print tee shirt and a pair of black high shorts. I ran into the bathroom and got changed went out and grabbed my black vans.  I apologized to Matt for making us late but he said he didn’t mind and we hopped into the car and headed of to school. We got there just on time at 8:28am and we sprinted to class.   Matt and I sat at the back together and chatted all the way through out the whole class, I literally cannot even tell you what we were learning about all I know is that we were in History. Thats basically how the whole day went.

It was 3:05pm and Matt drove us back to my house where we decided to make some brownies. We put on our cooking aprons and started baking them from scratch. It was so messy we were throwing flour at each other and Matt was vining the whole thing. After we made the batter and cleaned up it was another hour until they were going to be ready so we decided to Skype call Taylor.

“HEEYYYY” Matt and I yelled in unison

“HEY” Taylor yelled back “What are you freaks doing?”

“We are cooking some brownies, what about you?” Matt asked Taylor

“Well i’m actually about to start filming a Truth or Dare video with Cameron and Nash, so I better get going” Taylor said 

“Oh okay then bye” I said and we hung up. We sat there for minute and discussed what we would do know, and we eventually decided that we would do a truth or dare video too. So Matt tweeted his followers saying to #ToDMattandJamie, and within the next few minutes we had hundreds so we got our laptops and began filming.

“Hi guys it’s Matt here and I’m here with my really really good friend Jamie and we are going to be doing some Truths and some Dares” he said “Lets get started”

We answered a whole lot of questions and did a whole lot of dares, it was so funny.

“Okay this one says ‘I dare Matt to kiss Jamie (on the mouth) for 10 seconds” said Matt. I giggled thinking we would just skip it and not even put the question in the video, but before I knew it Matt smashed his lips into mine and engulfed me into an amazing intense kiss for 10 whole seconds. It was spectacular. After 10 seconds we pulled out and he continued with other questions. We stopped 5 minutes later as the brownies were ready. I grabbed them out of the oven and got us some ice cream and we sat on the couch eating watching family guy. I could not stop thinking about that kiss, I felt a bit sad though because it probably meant nothing to him. I sighed out loud not realizing. 

“Whats wrong?” Matt asked. Damn it.

“Uh nothing... Have another brownie” I said shoving a brownie in his mouth. He laughed and ate it. We sat watching TV for a little while and I made us cheese toasties for dinner and we just chilled until 8:00pm when his mum called and wanted him home. I walked him out to the car.

“Thanks for the food” he said while hopping in the car “By the way, you’re an awesome kisser” he added with a wink and I basically felt my face turn into a tomato as he drove a few houses down. Oh my freaking goodness! I ran upstairs and grabbed my phone and face timed Taylor.

“Hey I’m with Nash and Cameron still, were filming can this wait?” He asked trying to make it politely

“No make sure they don’t hear this I have to tell you something” I said trying to contain myself.

“Okay hold up” he said as he walked out of the room “Okay whats up?”

“Matt and I kissed!” I practically yelled

“HOLY SHIT! WHAT? HOW? WHEN? TELL ME EVERYTHING” Taylor screamed

I told him about how we decided to play truth or dare too and that it was a really great kiss and how he said I am an awesome kisser and Taylor was practically speechless. 

“OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING! ARE YOU GONNA ASK HIM OUT” Taylor again yelled

“No I don’t think he wants to be more than friends, but you can’t tell any one” I said less excited this time

“I won’t, I have to go now but i’ll call you later on in the week” he said

We said our goodbyes and I hung up, had a shower and but on my pink Calvin Klein boy leg pajama pants and a black Taylor Caniff hoodie and hopped into bed. I fell asleep thinking about Matthew and I’s amazing kiss.