'Chilling'

CHAPTER 13:

I woke up at 8:30am and jumped into the shower. Today was the last day before we go back to school. Luckily we are only there for two weeks then I leave again. I jumped out of the shower and blow dried my hair. I tied it into a messy pony tail and left my natural waves in my hair. I brushed my teeth and put on my mascara and lipgloss. I put on my black and white stripped box dress, with some black ankle boots with a little wedge. I sprayed myself with Niki Minaj Pink Friday perfume and went down stairs to find my mum with a coffee and croissant from Starbucks for me. I gave her a hug and we chatted while I ate my breakfast. At 10:00am exactly Matt arrived at my door he came in and gave my mum a hug. We said goodbye to my mum and headed off to the shops. 

We arrived to find Allison and Aaron making out by the fountain. Wow, they must have really missed each other. Matt and I started laughing and they turned and looked at us and went bright red.

“JAMIE” Allison screamed as she ran over and hugged me “I’ve missed you so much”

“I missed you too”

After she said hi to Matt we headed off to some of the shops. The first shop we walked into was Victoria Secret. Allison and I were looking at the perfume and the tank tops while the boys were looking at the lingerie. 

“I think you should get this” Matt said giggling while holding up a bright pink g-string that looked like a colored piece of dental floss. I rolled my eyes playfully and walked over to him and yanked them out of his hands and put them back.

“I think you would look better in them” I smirked, he smirked back and grabbed me and through me over his shoulder. I started screaming and yelling Matt stop while giggling. We earned some weird looks but we didn’t care.

“You don’t need any thing from here” He said as he carried me out. Allison and Aaron followed us out laughing. We headed off to other shops consisting of Cotton on, Suprè, City Beach, and Bardot (I’m not sure if they have these shops in other countries, I’m pretty sure there just Australian brands, sorry for the confusion) I had about 5 bags full of new clothes and accessories. We headed down to the food court where we got some Burger King. We left at 4:00pm and went back to Matts house to hang out. We played around and made some vines. I started screaming when I realized I hit 900,000 followers on vine. We made a thank you vine and I did a quick cover of Love Robbery by Kalin and Myles. Bart told me Shawn, Jack, Jack, and I would be singing a lot on tour so to have a few songs prepared. I left Matts house at 7:00pm and went home to have dinner with my mum. She had cooked tortillas, my favorite. We ate and I went upstairs and had a shower and got in my pjs and picked out my clothes for tomorrow. I checked my phone and realized I had three texts. One from Taylor, one from Matt, and one from Brent. I gave him my number at the photo shoot he was really cool and we clicked right away.

T - Hey can’t wait to see you at Magcon, have a good time at school tomorrow and Matt probably has herpes so watch out :P xx

J - HA HA HA very funny, note sarcasm! HAHAH can’t wait either it’s gonna be so fun!

Taylor can be so ridiculous sometimes but I love him so much and I couldn’t have asked for a better best friend.