Love in the air

CHAPTER 18:

Once again Nash has run off with Sam. I’m not really worried about  him telling Bart though, he wouldn’t stoop that low. Last night was really quiet after Nash left. No one really knew what to do. He seems happy with Sam, but what was she doing going through his stuff? I shook it off and got ready for todays Magcon. I put on my maroon velvet jeans, my white shirt and a gold bulky fake chain. I put on my white converse, did my hair and make up and went over to Matts room. Most of the others were down stairs grabbing something for breakfast. I was half way down the hall when I got a text.

Aaron - You’ll never guess who is downstairs acting as if nothing happened!

He was referring to Nash. I wonder if he’s little bitch is joining us for Magcon today.

J - Is that slut there?

A - Nope, probably hiding in some bushes out back spying on us.

I laughed out loud and continued to Matts room. I opened the door and saw Matt lying on the bed looking at his phone. When he noticed me he put his phone down and came over to me with a smile on his face. He hugged me then put his lips on mine. I kissed back then went and sat on the bed, with Matt following me.

“Nash is downstairs acting like nothing happened” I said quietly.

“I heard, at least that creep isn’t with him, but lets not focus on them, lets focus on us” He said with a smirk and leaned in for a kiss, which I gladly agreed to. I moved on to his lap and we began kissing more and more intensely. We ended up him hovering on top of me suffocating me into his intoxicating kisses. We stayed like that kissing for a while when Matts phone started ringing. He groaned and rolled off and answered it.

“Uh hello? Oh, yeah, we will be down soon. Yeah, ok, thanks, see you soon” He hung up.

“Bart wants to leave now, we have to go down stairs” He pouted. I grabbed a brush and quickly fixed my hair and re-applied my lipgloss and we headed downstairs and jumped in the limo with the rest of the boys. It was really awkward, and you could basically cut the tension in the room with a knife. I was thankful Sam wasn’t here though, but then I got nervous. Where is she then?

Sam’s P.O.V *

This morning Nash said that it was better if I didn’t attend Magcon today, I fully agreed, and today was the day I am going to put the video together. I have enough footage of Nash, I just need to get some of Matt and Jamie. When Nash came over last night he brought his suitcase, which had his camera with the footage on it. YES! Nash got ready and left and not to long after I went. I snuck past the lobby and climbed up the fire escape to Matts balcony. I saw Jamie making her way there. I hide on the balcony. I saw them start making out and took this as my opportunity. This was great, I almost had enough footage to ruin Magcon. All I needed to do was to get a few more pictures of Matt and I would be completed.

Jamie’s P.O.V *

Magcon was great today! The fans here are amazing. It so cute watching the boys with the fans. They cuddle them and kiss them on the cheek and flirt with them. Even when Matt does it, it doesn’t bother me, because I know he is doing it to make those girls feel really good about themselves, and is not trying to lead them on or make me feel jealous. Matt was so considerate of the girls feelings, thats one reason why I love him so much.