Don't Fight

CHAPTER 16:

Today is the last day of Magcon in Nashville. We are leaving at 6:00pm and flying out to Nevada. We land in Las Vegas, at 9:00pm and go back to the hotel, and have Magcon the next day at 11:30am. We are going to be exhausted. Magcon is going to be very hard today, because Matt is the only thing on my mind, and I definitely can’t let the fans notice that or we’d be screwed.

*Skipping Magcon*

It is 6:00pm and we are boarding our plane. My seat is between Nash and Hayes. I looked over at Matt who was sitting on an aisle with Jasmine and Cameron next to him. Cameron still hasn’t asked out Jasmine yet, but he did invite her to go on the whole Magcon tour with us and she willingly agreed. I wish I could sit next to Matt and fall asleep with my head on his shoulder like couples do in movies, but even if we were sitting next to each other we still couldn’t do that. Having to hide my love for Matt was so hard, and I’m not sure how long I can do it. 

“Are you okay?” asked Hayes who was looking at me with concern as well as Nash. I felt a tear slide down my cheek.

“Yeah, I’m fine just homesick” I said unconvincingly. Nash engulfed me into a big bear hug.

“I know your lying, but if you want to talk about it, I’m happy to listen” said Nash. Nash was like an older brother to me, he was always looking out for like a brother would. I thanked him and we started chatting about this amazing girl he met yesterday at the show. He was sad that he didn’t give her his number. I could feel myself getting more and more tired so I decided to take a nap. 

I woke up to the jolt of the plane wheels hitting the ground. I realized that my head was rested on Hayes’ shoulder. He was out like a light and didn’t even notice. I sat up and woke up both boys either side of me. We shortly hopped off the plane, grabbed our luggage and hopped in a taxi to the hotel. To my dismay it so happens that Bart swapped our room placements. I was with Mahogany, Jack J, and Brent. We had a fun room but I wished Matt could have been in it. He was with Taylor, Nash, and Hayes. In the other room was Cameron, Jasmine, Aaron, and Allison, and the other was Jack G ,Shawn, Carter. We immediately went to our rooms and got ready for bed. Mahogany and I shared a bed and Jack J and Brent shared a bed. We talked and laughed for a bit before we all fell asleep. 

I woke up at 7:30am, today we didn’t need to be at Magcon until 10:00am since we knew the order and process of the show already.

“Hey, some of the boys and I are going to get some breakfast down stairs, wanna come?” asked Mahogany.

“Nah, I think ill stay and get ready, but thanks any way” 

She smiled and left the room with Jack J and Brent. I went and had a nice hot shower, since it was pretty cold here. Since every one else had left I walked out into the room in just a towel to pick out my clothes. I walk out and a startled scream escapes my lips as I see Matt sitting on my bed looking on his phone. He looks up confused as to why I just screamed and smiles. I looked down and realized that I was just in a towel.

“Don’t get any ideas Espinosa” I scolded playfully, as I grabbed my clothes and headed back into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and did my hair in a curled pony tail. I put on some foundation and mascara and got dressed. I put on my black leathery tights and a tie died over sized singlet with the sides cut out revealing a black bandeau. I walk back out into the room and go and give Matt a giant hug he hugs me back so tight, that we fall on to the bed. I looked and I was lying on top of him.