A new friend?

CHAPTER 2: 

I had finally finished unpacking most of my stuff and was now lying on my bed bored out of my mind. Usually when I was bored I would just go over and hang out with Taylor, but I guess that isn’t and option now. I then realized that I should probably face time him and see how he is doing. I picked up my phone and began to face time his phone. After about three rings he picked up.

“HEY” he smiled largely 

“Hi” I smiled

Taylor and I talked for a while until he mentioned Matthew again. Great I thought to myself.

“ He’s really great I promise you, you too will get along like fur on a peach” he said with a big cheesy grin waiting for me to laugh at his joke which I did. We finally hung up when his mum yelled out and told him that it was dinner time. I took a shower and washed my hair and shaved my legs, preparing for tomorrow at my first day at my new school. I’m not going to lie, but I was really nervous and not looking forward to it. I pulled my hair into a messy bun and put on my Taylor Caniff hoodie that Taylor got me for my birthday last year, and some bright blue sweat pants from Victoria Secret and hopped into bed. Luckily I finished packing my school bag this afternoon so I didn’t have to worry about this now. I slowly drifted off to a dreamless sleep within 10 minutes.

In the Morning *

“BEEP BEEP BEEP” my alarm clock screeched. I quickly hit it and rolled out of bed. It was 5:30am and I was going for a run. What can I say, I’m a morning person. I chucked on my bright peach singlet that says ‘Run like Cameron Dallas is at the finish line’, and yes Cameron did get this for my birthday. I met him about two years ago at Taylor’s birthday get away, where Cameron, Taylor, Nash and myself went to Hawaii together. It was really great and I have been close friends with Nash and Cameron ever since, and have been forced to wear all of their shitty merchandise. I put on my black running tights from Lorna Jane and my peach and blue Nike Free Runs and took off out the door. I really didn’t have much clue where I was going so I planned to just run around the block once or twice. 

I was half way around the block listening to ‘Sweater Weather’ by Shawn Mendes when I ran into a tall pretty girl with hazelnut hair. 

“I am so sorry” I said to her 

“It’s fine” she chuckled “I’m Allison by the way, are you new? I haven’t seen you around before”.

“Yeah, I moved in down the road yesterday and today I am starting at West Orlando High” I said hoping she would go there too.

“Oh my goodness, I go there!” she exclaimed “Maybe we could meet at the bus stop?” she asked with hopeful eyes

“Yeah definitely, by the way I’m Jamie” I said

We chatted for another minute about what time I would meet her there and where to go to get there, before we parted our separate ways. I ran all the way back to the house with a big smile on my face. I think I just made my first new friend.