Worth Celebrating

CHAPTER 22:

Today is the day of the big meeting, and to be honest, I was shitting myself. I am so scared for what Bart is going to say to us. It is 4:30am and I am getting ready to go to the airport and fly to Nashville with Aaron, Matt, and Carter. Allison wasn’t allowed to come, as it is a strictly private meeting, we weren’t allowed to even tell the fans that we are meeting up or going to Nashville, every thing is to be kept private until we actually have the meeting. I quickly had a shower and got dressed into my black Magcon hoodie and a pair of sparkly silver jeggings and black boots. I put on light make up, mascara, foundation, and lipgloss, I did my hair in a side braid and headed down stairs with my suitcase, we were told to pack enough for five days. I have no clue why we would need to stay 5 days for one meeting? I grab a fruit bar and sit on the bench until I heard the door knock. I run over to see Matt, I say hi and give him a quick kiss, since my mum is hear and go and say good bye to her. 

“Okay kids, have fun, be safe, good luck, and don’t do anything you might regret” she said giggling at the end. I groaned and Matt went bright pink. We said good bye and Matt drove us to the airport. We arrived at 5:15am and met Carter and Aaron out the front. Our flight was at 6:00am so we had to quickly make our way through security and made it just in time for our flight.

*In Nashville*

Our flight landed at 9:30am and a taxi came to pick us up and took us back to the hotel. We were all staying at the same hotel, except for Bart who owned a mansion in Nashville and stayed there with his family. We got there and walked into the lobby.

“Hi, we are staying here for Bart Bordelon” said Carter to the lady working the front desk.

“Of course, here you go” she handed us two room keys and we headed up stairs. This hotel is smaller so instead of four in a room we only had two. 

“Okay, so who’s with who?” asked Carter as we arrived at the rooms, which were next to each other. Matt laughed and grabbed my hand and pulled me into the first room. 

“Ok I guess I’ll just go with Aaron then” We heard Carter call out. We started laughed and laid down on our bed. 

“You look really sexy today” he said with a cheeky smirk.

“Do I know?” I said with a wink moving to sit in his lap. He nodded and straddled me. I leant in and so did he. Our lips were millimeters apart.

“You always look sexy” He said then smashing his lips into mine. His touch was vigorous and addictive, whenever his lips made contact with me, I literally felt like the space around me was slowly disappearing and the world slowly stopped spinning and time stopped. He was so amazing, words can’t describe. There is no amount large enough that can compare to my love for Matt. Our kiss was getting heated and we ended up lying down, him on top, kissing me passionately and lovingly. We were getting very intense and Matt through his shirt over his head and on to the floor and continued kissing me. After a while I felt him tugging on the end of my shirt, indicating to me he wanted me to take it off. I threw it over my head when my phone started ringing. I leaned over to grab it while Matt continued to kiss my neck and chest, not slowing down.