Donut Crazy!

CHAPTER 19:

Sam’s P.O.V *

The video is finally complete, I edited the deleted video, and made it make Nash look like a bigger ass than he already is. I put the footage Matt and Jamie getting it on, and I even edited pictures of Cameron and Jasmine kissing to make it look like she is kissing Matt, I also did the same with Aaron and Allison, to make it look like Matt is cheating on Jamie with her two closest friends. I am planning to reveal the video at the final tour spot of Magcon which is in 5 days in Atlanta. I have figured out a way to play it and everything, I am so excited. Magcon will be ruined, and because this is the last Magcon event for a few weeks, so this one will have 3X as many people and will even have coverage on channel 9. I can’t wait to end this shit once and for all. The best part is that Nash is still so clueless, and thinks I am his sweet innocent girlfriend, well he has another thing coming his way. I told him that I am going to book us a hotel near where the rest of Magcon is staying and I will leave a day early so I don’t have to be on a flight with the others, he understood, thinking that I didn’t want to confront them. I was hopping on a plane this morning while the others go tomorrow morning.

Matt’s P.O.V *

Today is our last day at Magcon Las Vegas, I can’t wait to perform in Atlanta the shows are going to be so much bigger as it is our last stop for a while. I even over heard Bart saying that the final show will have coverage on channel 9. It’s going to be great, I just wish that Nash would come back and be our friend again, he only talks to us when were on stage at magcon and in front of fans, but other than that he hasn’t said a thing to any of us. I am starting to get worried. Anyway, I have to get into a right state of mind for todays show. We leave tomorrow morning and today we have to make this show amazing to and do our Las Vegas fans proud. I woke up and had a shower and got dressed into my red Magcon hoodie with my black jeans and my black beanie. I went downstairs and grabbed a bagel from the cafe  and waited for every one else to come down. Not long after I was joined by Aaron, Cam, and Jasmine. We sat and chatted for a bit until I saw Jamie come down. Every one got up and gave her a friendly hug and said hello. When it was my turn I hugged her a little bit more longer.

“You look amazing” I whispered in her ear, she blushed. I was just about to kiss her when I heard Bart coming. We quickly parted and sat down. Bart came over and greeted us and shortly after every one arrived and we headed to the event started rehearsing. I saw Jamie, Jasmine, and Allison talking about Jamie’s performance today. She is going to sing ‘Midnight memories’ by 1D, ‘Bonfire Heart’ by James Blunt, and ‘Buzzcut Season’ by Lorde. She is an amazing singer, and has the voice of an angel. 

Jamie’s P.O.V *

I was discussing my performance for later on in the day with Allison and Jasmine.

“You sound great, I just think that you make your voice go an octave higher at the end, like this” said Jasmine as she demonstrated what she meant. I almost fell over. Her voice was absolutely amazing. Allison looked like her eyes were about to pop out of her head too. 

“Jaz, you are amazing! Will you please sing Midnight Memories with me today?” I begged. She looked so surprised. I was really hoping she would accept, she would make the performance 10X better.

“Um, I guess, if you want me too, if you don’t want me then I don’t hav-” I cut her off with my screams, which made all the boys on stage stop there rehearsal and look over at us. They shrugged and continued. Jaz and I practiced a bit more, and then we were ready.