photo shoots

CHAPTER 23:

*Jamie’s P.O.V*

I woke up the next morning to my phone ringing, with a slight head ache. Last night we all celebrated with a few glasses of champagne, luckily I didn’t drink as much as the others. I looked over and saw it was the Bart’s assistant.

“Hello?” I said groggily into the phone.

“Hello Ms. Saunders, I just wanted to let you know that you and the other are to be at the house in two hours for a photo shoot for the ‘new’ and ‘improved’ Magcon, so if you can notify the others that would be great and we have a hummer that will pick you all up thank you” he said and hung up. I called every one else and told them, and I woke up Matt and told him. He nodded and laid there sleepily while I went to have a shower. After my shower I got dressed into a camouflage ‘Cameron Dallas’ muscle tee and black high shorts, since we were getting hair/makeup/outfit done there. I did my hair in two braids, and went to watch TV while Matt got ready. Not long after Matt was ready and it was time to leave, so we headed down and met the others. We were all pretty tired and slowly moved into the car, and headed over to Bart’s giant abode.

We arrived and instantly got taken to get ready. Jasmine, Mahogany, and I were taken to get our makeup and hair done, while the boys were in another room getting ready with another make up artist and styler. Mahogany got her usual bright makeup and super curly hair look done, Jasmine got her hair straightened and left out with a beautiful natural look, and I got my hair loosely curled and left put with natural make up also. We all got dressed and headed out to the first shoot. I was wearing white mid drift that said ‘Forever Rad’ with black high waisted shorts and black vans. All the girls looked amazing as did the boys. Compliments were getting thrown and sent across the room, left, right, and center. For this shoot we were against a whit back drop and we stood there and smiled. For the second one we all posed funnily. Jasmine was on Cams back, Brent jumped into Shawn’s arms, Jack and Jack pulled stupid faces, Mahogany kissed Jacob on the cheek and he made a super happy face, Matt held me bridal style with a fake disgusted face, while every one else jumped on the floor and screamed püma. We went and got changed into pjs for the next shoot. Us girls were given matching onesies in different colors. I had a blue pig, Jasmine had an orange pig, and Mahogany had a pink pig. We looked so funny. We walked out to find the boys in different animal onesies also. Jack J looked so adorable as a little bunny. This shoot was in the bedroom and feathers fall from the roof as we posed for a pillow fight. It looked so amazing and as if we were actually having a real pillow fight. We did a few more paired and single shoots in other outfits. This shoot was so fun and we got copies of all the photos we were in. Matt and I got a really cute photo of us with me looking up at him and him looking down at me with his hand around my waist. 

We arrived back at the hotel at 5:00pm and went to Taco Bell for dinner. It was only a block away so we decided to walk there. It was starting to get dark so we got there quickly. We all ordered and chatted until our food came. Jacob is really cool and has fit in great, him and Mahogany would be so cute, but they keep saying that they don’t like each other but we can all tell that they do. After we ate we began walking back. It was dark and the street lights were really sketchy and kept blinking. I looked over my shoulder, and I swear I saw Sam watching from an alley way. The light blinked and she was gone. Was I imagining things? I couldn’t tell if it was real or not. I must be seeing things I thought and continued on.

We arrived back at the hotel and went and hung out in Aaron and Carter’s room until 9:30pm when we all went to sleep in our rooms.

(A/N Sorry this is a short chapter, it is just a filler, but don't worry I have some really BIG upcoming events that will shake up the story, so be sure to keep reading! Also thank you so much for 500 reads I am so grateful and happy that you are reading my story, and I hope you are all enjoying it <3 Taylah )