I can't!

CHAPTER 5: 

It has been 2 weeks since Matt came over to my house and apologized and honestly I hate to admit but we have actually become really close friends.

It is 5:30am and I am leaving for my run. I am wearing my ‘You gotta bae or Nah?’ Shirt that Nash got me and my pink Lorna Jane tights with bright blue Nike Free runs. I put my head phones in and crank up ‘Bad Moon Rising’ by Mourning Ritual and take off down the street. I love running early in the mornings it makes me feel really energized for the day.

I came home at about 6:30am and jumped in the shower. I blow dried and curled my hair then brushed my teeth. I applied a bit of mascara, blush, and lipgloss then went to pick out my outfit. I finally decided on a pair of black high waisted shorts and a white muscle tee with the sides cut low that says Diamond&co. I topped the outfit off with my black vans and a black Obey beanie. I ran downstairs and grabbed an apple and headed out to the drive way. Allison way going on a one week cruise today so she wont be at school and I didn’t want to catch the bus by myself so Matt offered to drive me to school for the week. It was 7:30am when he arrived to pick me up. 

“Hey... You look great today” He said with a goofy grin

“Hey, and thanks” I chuckled

On the way to school we chatted about random things such as new vine ideas he had come up with and how I should start a vine. Hmm maybe? I thought, but before I could debate in my mind we arrived at school. Matt and I headed off to French first. We entered the class room and sat down at the back next Aaron, who looked like he had just watched his dog get ran over by a truck.

“Are you alright man?” Matt asked him obviously thinking the same thing.

“Yeah, it’s just Allison went away this morning and I won’t see her for a whole week” Aaron said as he slammed his head onto the desk. Matt and I giggled at the sight.

“It will be fine Aaron she will be back in no time” I said trying to cheer him up. Ms. Alexis soon walked in and began the class. We have a test on the pronunciation of certain vowels coming up soon so we basically just study all lesson. This lesson went really fast and before I knew it I was heading off to my next class, then lunch. At lunch Iwent over to Tia and Molly, they have been ignoring me all day, and when I sat with them they left. Great! I thought to myself. I sat alone for about 5 minutes before I looked up to see Matt standing over me.

“Get up” he demanded. I stood up looking at Matt very confused. “Come and sit with me” he said cheery. “Pweety pwease?” he pouted. 

“Yeah sure” I giggled as I walked to a table filled with Aaron and 3 other boys who were in some of my classes. I sat down next to Aaron and he told how Allison had texted him saying she was having a great time. Aaron was so in love with Allison and I found it adorable. 

“Hey do you wanna come over this afternoon and hang?” Matt asked as the rest of the boys on the table Oooohhed and shouted Go Matt. I ignored them and replied.

“I would love to”

The bell soon rung and I headed off to Maths.