Girls night in

CHAPTER 7:

It has been 5 weeks since Matt and I kissed, and we have gotten so much closer. The term is over in 3 days and Taylor is coming up to visit us. I am so excited I haven’t seen Taylor for months and I missed him so much. It was a study period and Matt and I were studying for our French test. We have been studying together once a week and he was getting really good. I still have a crush on Matt and he doesn’t seem to notice, which is good.

After study hall my day consisted of us presenting our science project, where we tested the lake and proved it was clean and that you can drink it and what animals are in there and it was really good and we got A’s.

Allison and I haven’t really hung out too much since she’s been back, as she’s been too busy with Aaron so tonight we were having a girls night just the two of us. Oh and for Tia and Molly, as soon as Allison got back they started actually acknowledging me. I told Allison and we ditched them and now sit with Aaron and Matt and few more of their friends. 

*Skipping to after school*

Matt very kindly drove Allison and I home where we went up stairs and decided what our night would consist of. It was Wednesday night and Allison was leaving Thursday midday to go to Bali for the whole holidays. We ended up deciding to on making face masks and watching The Blind Side staring the fabulous Sandra Bullock. We had our showers, got into our pjs and sat on my bed and chatted for an hour before we went down and made our masks. We made milk, honey, and avocado mask that we leave on for two hours, so we applied it and sat down on the couch with blankets and peanut M&M’s and began watching the movie. 

After the movie had finished it was 8:30pm so we went to the bathroom and took our face masks off.

“Holy cow, our skin looks great” Said Allison rubbing mine and her face. After that we went down stairs and made some pizza. While it was cooking we sat down and chatted about random stuff when we decided to watch some youtube videos. We immediately went to Aaron’s channel and watched a few of his videos, which were hilarious. We watched about 3 when Allison saw in the sidebar Matt and I’s truth or dare video. 

“Oh my goodness! Thats you! Lets watch this one” She exclaimed with excitement. Oh no! I hadn’t told Allison about Matt and I’s kiss. It’s not that I didn’t want her to know, she would just freak out and so I just chose to keep it to myself and Taylor. I hesitantly watched as she clicked on the video. We sat and laughed and watched the first five minutes, and that was when the kiss happened. She was shocked. She paused the video and looked at me with wide eyes. 

“What the actually fuck! THIS IS AMAZING WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME” She yelled getting more excited by the second.

“I don’t know, probably because it didn’t mean anything to him like it did to me, and I didn’t really tell any one but Taylor” I mumbled quietly.

“You like him though, right?” Allison asked a little more calmly this time. 

“Yes, he is perfect and an amazing kisser” I said feeling great that I am actually saying my feelings aloud. We sat and chatted a bit more about it and I made Allison promise not to tell any and she agreed and I went and got the pizza out of the oven and we sat and ate it and by the time we finished it was 9:30pm so we decided to head up stairs and go to bed since it was a school night even though Allison wasn’t going as she leaves tomorrow. We got tucked up and within 30 minutes we fell asleep.

*In the morning*

We woke up at 6:30am and I began getting ready. Allison said that she would go down stairs and make some pancakes while I get ready. I jumped in the shower washed my hair and body with my strawberry body wash from the Body Shop, jumped out brushed, blow dried, and curled my hair and pulled it back into a loose pony tail. I applied light mascara, foundation, blush, and pink strawberry lipgloss, then brushed my teeth and went to pick out my outfit. I finally decided on my black and white muscle tee that says ‘Taylor Caniff’ and white skinny jeans with my black vans. I ran downstairs to see Matt and Allison sitting at the kitchen bench eating pancakes.

“Hey” Matt said as he got up to give me a hug “You look really good today”. I looked over to see Allison trying to hide her smirk.

“Thanks, you don’t look too bad yourself” I replied as I sat down and grabbed some pancakes for myself. We finished pretty quick as Matt and I needed to get to school. I thanked Allison and Matt and I dropped her home and drove to school. 

*Matts P.O.V*

I arrived at Jamie’s house 10 minutes earlier this morning cause Allison texted and said she had pancakes. I got there at 7:20am and we started eating. Jamie was still up stairs getting ready. When she came down, she looked amazing. Every since our kiss I have started to like her more and more, even more than a friend. But she can’t know because that would ruin our friendship and I’m pretty sure she doesn’t feel the same. Any ways she came down and I gave her a hug, we finished eating and left to go to school after we dropped Allison off.

We started walking down the hall to our lockers when Tia and Molly walked past. Ugh! They are so mean to Jamie, and she never did anything to them but be nice and sweet. As we walked past they began to giggle.

“Haha nice shirt, as if Taylor would ever like you” Molly scoffed. Jamie and I looked at each other and burst out laughing to the point where we couldn’t breathe.

“What?” Asked Tia obviously confused at why we laughed at their insult.

“Oh nothing, just that my BEST friend, Taylor Caniff, got this for me for my birthday last year” Jamie replied nonchalantly. Tia and Molly looked shocked, but then scoffed and walked away. We quickly grabbed our books and headed off to our first class. Thank goodness we only have today and tomorrow left until holidays.