Magcon?

CHAPTER 12:

*Matt’s P.O.V*

Today was the day that we were getting a call about Big news. I am honestly so excited. I am also sad because Taylor leaves tomorrow. I know how sad Jamie is going to be, it feels like these holidays have flown by. We are taking him to the airport tomorrow at 10:30am and I am dreading the moment. I was snapped out of my thoughts by loud constant banging coming from my front door. I walk over and open the door but before I could say anything, I am cut off by Taylor and Jamie both screaming at me about something called Magcon?

*Jamie’s P.O.V*

It was 7:30am and Taylor and I were sound asleep in my bed when my phone went off.

“Hello?” I answered the phone groggily

“Hello Ms. Saunders, this is Bart Bordelon I have just rung to invite you on a tour I have created. Its called Magcon, it stands for Meet and Greet Convention. Yourself, Taylor Caniff, Nash and Hayes Grier, Cameron Dallas, Aaron Carpenter, Mahogany Lox, Jack Johnson, Jack Gilinsky, Shawn Mendes, Brent Rivera, and Carter Reynolds. You 11 will travel to 5 different cities and it will last 3 days in each city and it will last for 15 days. On this tour you will meet fans, perform on stage, and all round just have a great time. Once you have parental confirmation please call us, we would be really happy if you would join us. So far we have a definite confirmation from Brent, Shawn, Nash and Hayes. 

“Oh my goodness,. Thank you! I will call my mother instantly and I will be sure to pass on the message to Taylor and Matthew” I said with my voice shaking. I can’t believe I could possibly go on tour. I screamed and started jumping on Taylor. I told him the news and he received a call from Bart then we called our mums.

“MY MUM SAID YES” He screamed.

“SO DID MINE” we jumped around screaming for about 10 minutes when we realized that we needed to tell Matt.

We ran down the stairs and sprinted to Matts house down the road, barefoot and in our pjs. We arrived at his house and began pounding at the door. Within 5 minutes he flew open the door and we basically screamed a bunch of jumbled words at the same time, while Matt just stood there looking bewildered. After we finished he just looked at us and walked inside and sat on the couch. We followed him in and sat down on the couch with him to explain Magcon to him properly. 

“Ok so Matt we have all been inv-” I was cut off by Matts phone ringing. He gave me an apologetic look and answered the phone. Taylor and I sat there all giddy as we knew it was Bart.

“WHAT? REALLY? THATS SO AMAZING THANK YOU I WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE” he yelled into the phone. He hung up and looked us with complete and utter excitement. We all started jumping around and screaming like wild animals. Matt called his mum and she gave him permission to go so we all texted Bart saying we could go. Bart texted back great and told us that every one else has received permission to go and that it will commence in two weeks. We were so happy we would miss two weeks of school. Bart also said that we will tour randomly through out the year. I can’t believe I was going on a tour with my closest friends. This was going to be amazing.