Triple dog dare!

CHAPTER 25:

We are now at our fourth stop on the tour and are in LA. We have already performed two shows here and have three to go until we go to Chicago and then home again. LA has been the best for sure, O2L have been performing with us an they are amazing, they are having a giant house party on our last night in LA and I can’t wait.

It is 5:00pm and we have just picked up O2L and are on our way to the venue, to set up for tonight. We arrive and get straight into it. We practice our songs, what challenges we are gonna do, and the stuff we are going to talk about. We are all set up and it is now time for the meet and greet. Meet and Greets are so fun, because the fans are all so lovely and it so amazing seeing people wearing shirts with your face on it, and having people telling you that you saved them, it is such an amazing experience and I can’t believe I get to experience it!

The meet and greet is finished and I took a whole heap of pictures and got a whole heap of bracelets and other little things. The show has started and I have sung all of my songs, and was standing to the side with Sam Pottorff and Connor Franta while Jasmine was singing and Jacob was up next then we were all going to go on and be crazy and do some dancing and stuff.

“So you and Matty boy huh?” said Sam with a smirk, and Connor chuckled.

“Yep” I said popping the ‘p’

“We all thought that you would end up with Taylor” Said Connor and I almost fell over.

“What? Why would you think that?” I asked curiously. Taylor and I have been best friends since the womb practically. We have kissed before just to see if there was anything there, and he was my ‘first’... you know, but there we only did it to do it and get it over and done with, there was no romance, but I am happy I lost it to Taylor and not some random jerk at a party one night. Taylor and I loved each other, not in a romantic or sexual way, but in a best friend way, and we always will.

“You guys just seem so cozy and stuff” shrugged Sam, I shrugged to. They knew I was in love with Matt. 

It was time for every one to go out on stage, and it was great. We all just mucked around and hung out and danced and just partied in general. It was so fun. Taylor, Hayes, and Cam grinding was the funniest thing I have ever seen, even though I was slightly scarred. We finished up and leaved at 10:30pm and headed back to the hotel. All of O2L was staying at our hotel so we have basically been partying non-stop. We all ran to the elevator and went into our room. We all sat in a circle.

“Lets play truth or dare!” said Hayes excitedly. Every one nodded except for Kian.

“No! Lets play Triple Dog Dare!” He grinned wickedly. Every one looked nervous but agreed, and Trevor went to get a shaver from the bathroom. Kian explained how if you choose not to do a dare you can dare the person who dared you and if they do it you shave your head and if they don’t then you shave theirs. We were all set and every one was extremely nervous, especially Cam, who claimed he would be nothing with out he’s precious locks of glory, as he likes to call them. 

“Ok, ill go first and we will start out easy. Ok, so uh, I choose Taylor! I triple dog dare you to... lick peanut butter off Kian’s yogurt feet” said JC and every one laughed but Taylor gagged. I ran over and got the peanut butter and put it on Kian’s foot. I along with most, gagged when he licked it off, it was disgusting!

We went through a few more rounds and it was hilarious, and so far no one had gotten there heads shaved.

“Jamie, I choose you!” said Taylor “I dare you to call your mum and tell her that Matt got you pregnant” Every one lost it laughing except for me. Shit! I didn’t want to get my head shaved and I know Taylor would do it, so I got up and grabbed my phone. Every one cheered and grabbed theirs so they could record it. I dialed her number and after 3 rings she answered.

“Hey mum, how are you going?” I asked trying to sound nervous

“I’m good are you ok? You sound upset”

“Um, no actually, I’m not, Mum I am pregnant and Matt is the father” I tried to contain my laughter along with every one else.

“Are you sure” I could hear the horrified shake in her voice.

“Yep” was all I could manage every one was basically peeing themselves from laughter

“HOLY FUCK! JAMIE ELIZABETH SAUNDERS! I THOUGHT I RAISED YOU BETTER! YOU ARE TO COME HOM-” I couldn’t take this any more she was loosing her shit

“Mum, stop, it was a dare I’m sorry I love you though” I said while laughing so hard along with every one.

“You little shit get to bed” she said with a chuckle.

“Ok, bye I love you” I hung up. The room exploded in laughter. We played a couple more rounds then every one decided to go to bed. 

It was 1:30am and I was hungry so I walked down the corridor to the vending machine. I put in two dollars and selected a bag of sour patch kids. I waited for it to drop I saw a figure out of the corner of my eye run into the elevator I turned to see who it was. I looked just as the doors were shutting but I had a pretty good idea of who it was. Samantha Hackett! 

(A/N Ok so if you don’t remember Samantha Hackett is the crazy fan that ruined Magcon a few chapters back, I’m not sure if I mentioned her last name but whatever. I hope you are enjoying the story, please vote and comment <3 Taylah)