First Day

CHAPTER 3:

After I ran home it was now 6:15am and I began to get ready for school. I had a shower washed, blow dried, and straightened my hair and tied it up into a loose pony tail, before brushing my teeth and doing my make up. I only applied a little bit of make up consisting of a tiny bit of foundation, blush, and mascara. I then walked into my room and selected my outfit for the day. I finally decided on a high waisted floral skirt and a white crop top that sat just above my belly button. I didn’t show much skin on my stomach since the skirt came up so high. I topped it off with a pair of matching light pink converse. I stopped to check myself out in the mirror before I went downstairs for breakfast, and I might I say, I looked mighty fine this morning. 

I grabbed a apple and headed towards the bus stop where I was meeting Allison. I promised to meet her there at 7:30am and it was 7:28 when I arrived. I went over to her and gave a hug. The bus came with a minute to spare. We hopped on and started chatting about school for a bit. Allison was really nice and I could see our friendship growing. I had only known this girl for like two hours but I could tell she was about to be my new best friend, other than Taylor of course. Speak of the devil, I got a text from him as Allison and I were looking at our schedules that our teachers emailed us, luckily we had some classes together. 

“Who texted you?” Allison asked

“My best friend Taylor” I said 

“Oo lala” Allison said with a wink “might I see a picture of this so called Taylor”.

“Ew no. Just no.” I giggled “but sure”

I quickly read Taylor’s text saying that he sent my picture to Matthew and he was going to try and find me today. I replied saying “If he starts stalking me its you fault”. I went to my camera role and found a picture of Taylor and handed my phone to Allison.

“OH MY GOODNESS” she screamed making the whole entire bus stare at her. Obviously she was a fan of Taylor.

“TAYLOR FREAKING CANIFF IS YOUR BEST FRIEND?” she screeched at me in disbelief

“Yes?” I chuckled to her “You can come over this afternoon and you can face time him” I said hoping she would except my offer.

“HOLY SHIT YES” she again screamed. 

We chatted the rest of the way to school talking about how I knew Taylor and if really was that sexy in real life. It was kind of funny how Allison freaked out over Taylor but I was ind of used to it. We arrived at school just in time for me to find my locker and head to my first class which was English. 

I walked into the class alone, since Allison had another class to me first up, and took a seat at the back, hoping to not draw attention too myself. I was a little bit earlier then every one else so I sat by myself and went on Instagram while other students began to walk in and take there seats. I hadn’t been paying attention to who was walking in, until I heard a loud and noisy group of about 3 boys walk in. Since most of the class had already arrived and were in there seats one of them had to sit next to me. I looked over to see who I was sitting next to when I was hit in the face with a ball of paper. The boy sitting next to me laughed as well as the two boys on the other side of him, he stopped when he saw my face.