Taylor streaking?

Chapter 15:

It has been two days since Matt and I broke up. I missed him like crazy, even though he was still here, I felt empty. We had done one day of Magcon and it was so fun and amazing. Meeting all the fans was great. I sung ‘Favorite Girl’ by Justin Bieber, ‘Let Her Go’ by Passenger, and ‘Tennis Court’ by Lorde. I also sung the chorus of ‘Sweet Spot’ By J-Lo and Flo rida, while Jack J sung the rap. Matt and I shared a room with Hayes and Carter so I slept in a bed with Hayes while Matt slept with Carter. It was too hard sleeping in a bed together because we knew that we wouldn’t be able to remain broken up. Aaron and Allison are now here and Allison is fitting in really well together. Her and Aaron are allowed to be together because Allison wasn’t apart of Magcon.

It is 6:30pm and we are all heading down to the hotels restaurant for dinner. We get down to the lobby and I see a really pretty girl sitting on the couch looking bored out of her mind. I see her look over and smile at Cameron. Cameron walks over and sits next to her and began talking to her. We all continue and go get a table. I look over at Cam every once in a a while, he is still talking to the girl. She is fairly short and has brown hair with blonde parts in it. She is very pretty and Cameron is definitely into her. After we ordered our food Cameron and the girl join us.

“Hey everyone, this is Jasmine, her dad is the owner of this hotel. Do you guys mind if she joins us?” Cameron asks. Every one nods and says hi. She takes a seat between Cameron and I.

“Hi, I’m Jamie” I say with a friendly smile. I could tell she was going to be nice, because unlike most boys Cameron could see through that fake ass bitch crap, and that is the main reason I love Cameron. She smiled and said hi and we chatted until our food came.

*After Dinner*

After dinner all of us, including Jasmine, headed up into Nash, Cameron, and Mahogany’s room. We were all up there for a few hours until some others left leaving Hayes, Carter, Brent, Jack G, Nash, Cameron, Jasmine, and Mahogany chatting and watching TV. I was getting tired so I headed back to our room. I walk in and see Matt walking out of the bathroom shirtless. 

“Hey” he said with a small smile.

“Hey” I said grabbing my pjs and walking into the bathroom. I had a quick shower and got dressed and walked back into the room. I headed over to mine and Hayes bed and crawled in. Carter and Hayes were still in the room with the others so it was just Matt and I.

“Can you sleep in my bed with me tonight?” Matt said giving me a sad puppy face. I smiled and gave in and crawled up next to him. 

“I really miss holding you, and kissing you, and doing other stuff with you” He said with a wink. I smirked and hugged him. When I looked up he smiled and leaned in and kissed me. It had only been one day, but when Matts lips connected with mine, I realized how much I had actually really had missed him. We kissed for  little while longer until we heard the door open. We quickly pulled apart and pretended to be asleep. Carter and Hayes came in and jumped into the bed next to us and went to sleep themselves. Once Carter turned the lights out I felt Matts warm hands on my waist. I fell asleep very conflicted about Matt and I. I didn’t want us to get kicked out of Magcon, but every thing just felt so right when I was with him.