Goodbye Magcon

CHAPTER 21:

It was 5:30am and we were all sitting at the airport. We had to have a super early flight so we would be less likely to run into any fans or reporters. Bart has to stay an extra day and talk to reporters and try and get Magcon back on track. No one has really said much all night. I was at Starbucks getting my coffee with Matt while the others sat and waited for our flight. We got our frappes and headed back over to the group.

“We have made a decision, that if you two are kicked out of Magcon, we don’t want to be apart of it either” said Cameron.

“No we could never ask you guys to do that, it was our mistake and we need to take responsibility for it” I said in reply.

“No, we are a family and Magcon wouldn’t Magcon with out you two. We need you guys and if you aren’t in it, then neither are we!” said Mahogany. I smiled and went over and hugged her, soon enough every one else joined in and it was basically a dog pile in the middle of the airport. Most of us were catching different planes, luckily most of our flights took off around the same time. Matt, Allison, Aaron, Carter, and I were catching the same flight, Cam, Jasmine, Nash, and Hayes were flying together, Brent, Shawn, and Mahogany were flying together, and the Jack’s and Taylor were flying together. I was so sad, we weren’t going to see each other for a while. I walked over to Taylor and embraced him in a giant hug and sobbed.

“It’s okay chickidee, we will see each other soon enough” he said as he left with the Jacks to catch their plane. I gave them all a hug and watched as they boarded the plane. Not long after, it was my flight that was leaving. I gave the others a hug and boarded. I was seated next to Matt and Carter. No one really said much. Carter is usually so energetic and hypo, but not today. He sat in silence with red puffy eyes. Every one had cried. I mean why wouldn’t they? The Magcon family was broken. Every one had sent Bart the message saying they all quite. We were told that we would all be flown to Nashville in a few weeks time and every thing will be sorted out there. We weren’t feeling hopeful though.

Two weeks later *

The past two weeks have been horrible! We have announced to the fans that Magcon isn’t any more, and they took it horribly. We are still making vines and youtube videos, but we are getting so much hate. The only good thing that has happened is that Carter has transferred to my school. Lately at school all eyes have been on Matt, Allison, Aaron, Carter, and I. The boys were extremely popular, but not so much Allison and I. A lot of the girls hated us because of all the media attention we were getting, and that we were dating Matt and Aaron, but we didn’t really care we just wanted every thing to go back to normal. I have kept in contact with every one. Jasmine and Cam are really happy together and now go to the same school, Mahogany has a ‘thing’ with popular youtuber and viner Jacob Whitesides, Taylor is crazy as usual, Brent is still obsessed with Taco Bell, and Nash hasn’t heard any thing from Sam. Apparently she was the lead suspect on the video, but we haven’t heard much. They are keeping basically every thing from us until our meeting in one week from today.

Matt and I are doing great. Our relationship has never been better. It is a struggle to think that our relationship is the main reason we aren’t in Magcon any more, but we can’t think like that! We are so relieved that we can finally go on dates and show PDA, and not have to try and hide our love. I never really knew what love was until I began to fall for Matt. It feels like my whole world has a purpose and my heart is half empty when I’m not with him. When we are together it feels like we were made for each other. They his hand fits in mine. The way our lips move in sync. They sparks I feel when he touches my body. He is perfect. Even though life is really hard at the moment, he just makes every thing so much better. He completes me, as cheesy as all that sounds its true, I am utterly completely in love with Matthew Lee Espinosa.

“BEEP BEEP BEEP” screams my alarm clock. Its 6:30am and I have school. Erg! I get up and take a nice hot shower. I do my morning routine and get dressed. I put on my peach cross over skirt and a white Tee, I put on a peach chunky necklace and white converse. I ran down stairs and grabbed a banana and headed off to the bus stop. I haven’t been running in the mornings lately, I simply have not had the will power. I have just felt so unmotivated after ending Magcon. I arrive at the bus stop just in time. Allison and I jump on and take our seats behind Carter, who also catches the bus. We sit down and began chatting.

“Hey aren’t those the kids that got kicked out of Magcon?” we heard some girl ask her friend a few seats over. Carter and I sighed. This has been happening so often to us lately and it was so annoying. We usually just ignore it, but Allison sees how angry we get and I guessed she just snapped this time.

“Hey aren’t you that girl who needs to shut her fucking mouth and stop talking shit about people and things she has no business in? Thought so!” she snapped, pulling a fake smile at the end. The girl quickly got up and moved away, while me and Carter pissed ourselves laughing. Allison came and politely sat down with a look of accomplishment on her face.

We got to school and walked to our first class which we all had together. Ever since Carter came to our school he has become wildly popular, even though we are still known as those kids that got kicked out of Magcon. Matt and Aaron were still popular, but Allison and I were getting so much hate. People called us sluts and said its our fault that Magcon is over. We didn’t tell them who we were sabotaged by or any big details so most people assumed it was Jasmine, Allison, and I’s fault, when that was certainly not the case. We arrived in our study class and took our seats together and began working.