"I want to go to the manor this weekend." I said as Harry walked me to the car.

"Why?"

"Because I want to get away for a bit."

Harry cleared this with my parents and security before we got on a flight to take us to Connecticut.

I felt bad for Harry because he seemed so exhausted as he drove us to my old house.

When we drove through the gates Harry wove up the drive and when we arrived at the house he parked the SUV in the drive.

"There should be some space in the garage." I said and walked over to the keypad to type in the passcode, the door opening.

Harry moved the car into the garage and then we each grabbed our duffel bags.

I let us into the house where we had been a few weeks before for Mila's birthday party.

I went to take my duffel up to my room and once I had set it down I noticed Harry standing at my door.

"Should I stay in the room I was in last time?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said and he began to leave. "Or you can stay in here."

"I don't think that's the best idea..."

"No ones going to know. We're the only ones here."

He hesitated before walking into my room and dropping his bag on the floor next to my bed.

"There's a grocery store in town we can go to for food." I said.

"Sure." He scratched at the back of his neck before we went back to the car.

I gave him the directions to the grocery store and once we got there we rolled around the cart, throwing things into the cart.

When we checked out we went back to the house where I unloaded the groceries while Harry went upstairs.

Once the groceries were put away I went up there to find him laying on my bed, his eyes closed as he slept.

I smiled at his peaceful self and decided to let him sleep, going downstairs to watch television.

I was catching up on Greys Anatomy a few hours later when Harry came downstairs.

"Have a nice nap?" I asked him as he came to sit next to me.

"Yeah." He said.

"You looked exhausted."

"I still am." He sighed. "But i'm also starving."

"Let's make dinner then."

We went to the kitchen where I pulled the ingredients for beef stroganoff, Harry helping me cook.

We then took our bowls to the sofa, Harry looking up at the tv.

"You can change the channel if you want." I said and he reached for the remote, flipping through the channels until he decided on a NCIS re-run.

We were quiet as we ate and once done Harry offered to wash the dishes while I went upstairs to change into something to sleep in.

I went to the bathroom to take off my makeup, brush my teeth and put my hair up in a bun and then went to my room where Harry had just changed clothes.

I got into bed and he sat down on the other side before moving to lay down, a loud breath leaving him.

"So can you tell me about the investigation?" I asked him.