"(Y/N)? You okay?"

Your eyes shot up from Keith's torso and met his gaze.

"Yeah! I'm great! Just not really feeling it today, you know?"

Keith nodded and dropped his shirt. "Hey, I actually have a question."

You waited for him to ask but after a moment he shook his head. "Never mind, I'll see you at dinner."

Keith left the training deck after that, leaving you alone and confused.

~ ~ ~

After dinner Shiro decided to take Lance to the training deck while Pidge and Hunk left to tinker with whatever it was they were working on down in the launch bay.

"Allura, what're you up to?" You asked, peering over her shoulder.

"Coran and I are working on restoring some of the ships defences. I usually would love your help (Y/N), but right now there isn't anything for you to do."

"That's alright." You said, waving your hand. "I'll just go read or pester Keith. See you!"

You left the control room and sighed as you walked through the halls. You wanted nothing more than to go find Keith but felt like it would only bother him.

Your feet brought you to the common room doors and once you stepped inside you were frozen in place.

Keith was stretched out on the couch, arms folded against his chest and his dark hair fanned out over the cushions.

Hesitantly, you made your way over to him and kneeled down next to his spot on the couch.

"Keith." You whispered.

"Keith!"

He didn't even flinch so you sat there silently, watching him sleep.

Lance was right, there was just something so heart warming about seeing the person you love sleeping peacefully. Maybe it was because of the fact that Keith looked so young while he slept, or because every now and then his nose would twitch, but it was the best thing you've ever seen.

"Keith, I love you." You mumbled, and reached up to move his hair out of his face but before you could someone caught your wrist.

"You love me?"

You looked down to see Keith's eyes were wide open and you averted your gaze towards the floor.

"I- I'm sorry. You weren't supposed to hear that. I'll just go." You said, moving to pull away from Keith but instead of letting you go, he yanked you down onto the couch next to him.

He pulled your body flush against his and tilted your chin up with his index finger, forcing you to look him in the eyes.

"I don't want you to go," he placed a soft kiss on your lips. "I want you to stay here with me."

Heat rushed to your face and you nodded. "Okay."

Keith laughed softly before cupping your cheek and connecting your lips. You instantly melted into him, lacing your fingers in his hair and wrapping your legs together with his.

"Wowy! Told you watching the person you love sleep was a magical thing."

You pulled away from Keith and looked over to see Lance leaning against the archway.

"Don't mind me. I was just leaving." He said, turning back towards the hallway.

Keith pulled your attention back to him and whispered in your ear. "You heard him." Then he captured your lips again, making your heart melt.
______________________________________________________

Okay so this is the first one! It's not the best but I promise as I continue to write they'll get better (at least I hope)

Leave comments! Requests! Feedback!

Word Count: 1061