He then opened his closet and I watched as he pulled out two handguns and several boxes on ammo and threw those in his bag as well.

He then grabbed a bullet proof vest from the closet and came back over to me, pulling it over my head and securing it around me before he put his suit jacket from earlier over my shoulders.

He put his duffel over his shoulder and then picked me up again.

"Okay, lets go." He said and then began to leave the apartment.

By now it was filled with campus security, police, and federal agents, all of them telling Harry things as he passed.

He seemed to absorb the information like a sponge but kept going, taking me into the hall and down the stairs where girls from the dorm were crowded there in a state of panic.

"Emma!" I heard girls say my name but I kept myself clutched to Harry.

"Someone needs to check the car to make sure it's safe before we go." Harry told one of the agents who was with us and he and another agent jogged in the direction of our vehicle.

Harry and I were surrounded in a huddle of people until it came back that the car was clear and we were able to go.

We were then escorted into the back of an SUV where another agent hopped in the front seat, Harry instructing them to take us to the airport.

I kept hearing the words "bluebird on the move" from all of the agents in the vehicle and then once we got to the airbase Harry rushed me into a military helicopter that had already been searched and was ready to go.

Harry held onto me, putting the headphones over my ears to protect them as we lifted off and made our way to where Harry was taking me.

My head was on his shoulder but I was facing away from him, looking out the window and when I saw the Washington Monument I knew we were in D.C.

The helicopter landed on the lawn of the White House where Harry then took off the headphones and then secured his grip on my body as he got out of the helicopter where I was met by both of my parents.

"Oh, Emmy!" My mother went to throw her arms around me.

"Let's get her inside." Harry said and my
mothers hands left me as Harry ran me inside and took me to the first room he saw which was an office.

He set me down on the chair in there before I  launched myself into my parents arms.

They did what parents were supposed to do which was comfort me and make me feel loved and safe.

"You've had a rough day, sweetheart. Let's take you up to your room so you can get some rest." My mother patted my back while my father lifted me up and carried me there.

I didn't realise Harry had tagged along until I was set on my bed and he moved in to take off the bullet proof vest.

But when he got close I instinctually backed away and Harry pulled his hands back to his sides.

"Emma." Harry said but I shook my head no.

"What's wrong?" My father asked. "He's trying to help you, Emma."