But I didn't watch him in admiration, I watched him in terror, because he had just shot someone right in front of my eyes, and they were laying dead on the floor.

"The President needs to be informed immediately." Harry said and then looked at the body on my floor. "Take pictures, send them to the FBI and then get him out of here." Harry said and my eyes landed on the mans once ivory hand that was now red with blood.

"Clear the dorm, escort the students outside and search their rooms for anyone else. Search the stairs, the basement, the ceiling. Anywhere something can be hidden, look. We can't take any chances." Harry continued to order the people around, the gun still in his hand.

Once he figured he was safe he put the safety back on and then put he gun back in the waistband of his jeans.

Then he turned around to me.

I had no doubt I looked like a scared child, my eyes wild and my body sore and shaking like a human earthquake.

Harry made eye contact with me.

His green irises were serious, sad, and dark with fury.

He then knelt down so he was at my level.

"Emma, you can come out now." He reached a hand out to me but I wildly shook my head no, pressing myself against the wall as much as I could.

"Emma, it's okay." He said again but I didn't move.

My eyes flashed to the dead man on my bedroom floor and he followed my gaze before looking back at me.

"I'm not going to hurt you." He whispered, his eyes trained on me. "You know I wouldn't hurt you. I'm going to take you to a safe place, okay? A safe place where no one can try and hurt you. Alright? But I need you to come out of the closet."

I noticed other agents watching us but Harry kept looking at me.

"If you don't come out i'll have to come in and get you." He warned me like I was a child.

Oh who the hell am I kidding? I was a child. I felt like a baby.

I shook my head at Harry, tears rolling down my cheeks and he nodded before moving in closer.

I couldn't back away from him as he reached for me, his hands wrapping themselves around my back and under my knees before he pulled me towards him and onto his thighs.

"I've got you, you're okay." He said to me in a soft and calm voice before lifting me up and taking me to my bed where he set me down facing away from the dead body.

"I'm going to pack you a bag, okay?" He looked at me and I slowly nodded my head.

He snatched one of my duffels from under my bed and then began to rummage around my room, putting my necessities into the bag.

He zipped it up and handed it to an agent before he came back to me and lifted me up, carrying me out of my room and to his where he set me on the bed again.

"Shh. You're okay, Emma. You're okay." He tried to shush me in my hysterical state as he took a duffel from a drawer and then began to fill it with his clothes and other things.