The girls look at me with wide eyes. "That's what you're wearing." I wink and nod my head with a dorky smile. "Yup. You ready? Cause I know y'all ain't driving." I say rolling my eyes, they glare at me. I was the only one with a license.

We sing to some Lana and other artist and songs as we make the drive.

I sing more dramatically as I see Haley and Tess recording me and laughing sillily. I stick my tongue out at them as I park my car. I put it in park and take my keys out as I stop the car. We all get out as I hold the bag with all our clothes and things in.

I yawn and annoyedly stomp my foot. I honestly did not want to be here. Id rather spend my last day of summer crying in bed and trying to sleep as much as I can. And swimming always makes you exhausted in the end.

But my friends seemed happy about it so I guess I should be too.

Haley and Tessa have always been obsessed with popularity and how people view them. Haley always shushing me if I'm laughing too loud or dancing in the halls of school, Tessa is a little more loose than Haley but she gets embarrassed too.

I didn't care. Never have, well I only care how my teacher view me cause I need that letter of recommendation from at least one of them so why not just be nice to all of them.

I never really encountered with the populars...or at least I haven't think I have. Question marks pop in my mind. I didn't see a step towards the front door and I trip causing Tessa to burst out laughing and Haley walking away from us quickly.

I laugh with Tess and she helps me up and we're both giggling as we try to catch up with an embarrassed Haley.

The party is roaring, even at seven in the morning. Breakfast is scattered everywhere, mimosas shared around.

I smile at people as they smile and wave at me. "Who's that?" I whisper to Haley and she rolls her eyes telling me who it was and then we walk into the party. Devin walking up to us, he smiled at Tessa as she shyly tucked in her long dark hair, I smiled looking up at tall blonde blue eyed Devin.

Tessa was insecure, something I never understood since she is a knock out with or without her amazing makeup that she does perfectly each day.

Haley smirks at me as we lock eyes. "We'll be over here." Haley calls I wave at Tessa giggling as Haley drags me away.

"Shit, there's Erick." I smirk and 'oo' at her playfully. She rolls her eyes with a giggle. "Shut up, Clem. Oh crap, he sees me."

Instantly I'm left alone, wondering around.

I was even nervous to get in the pool since no one was even outside and it was early in the morning.

I wander around the large beach house. It was so beautiful, I watched in the background with a soft smile as Haley and Tessa talked to their mans. Soon a girl came up to me, three others behind her. I smiled at the blonde, she seemed familiar.

"Clem! I'm so glad you could make it! Did you get my dm?!" She pulled me into a hug. "Dm?" I ask shyly and she giggles along with the others. "Yeah, dummy. On Instagram." I pretend j know what she's talking about and nod.

"Yeah! Thank you, sorry that I didn't reply." She waves me off, "It's chill. I'm glad you came though. This is my best friends, Alison, Aliyah, and Makayla." I wave at them smiling and they coo, "You're literally the cutest." I blush, happy as they hug me.

"You guys are, please. I'm a little peanut compared to you." They all laughed.

"We really need to hang out more. I freaking love you, Clem. Don't be a stranger, okay?" I nodded as she gave me one last hug before she left.

I almost started crying as I already forgot their names and I couldn't even remember that girls name.

I have an Instagram?! I well inside my head, slapping my forehead.

you guys honestly don't know how much Clem is like Ana smh.

And Haley is very much like ally :)

Good she's a beautiful sarcastic bitch like me ;)

Anyways *rolls eyes* here is yet another book by us that we are very proud of!

It's based on true events *smirks at Ana*

*blushes* old news ally...and IT ISNT ALL FACT GOODBYE LOVE YOU