New Sue x Dorothy Info!

Okay, so a silent reader of mine named metromt commented on my Help Me chapter saying she was Korean and was disheartened about how most of us fans can't understand all the little interesting details of the game series. But, she passed on this awesome new info about Sue and Dorothy I never knew!

One: Sue's birthday is on Christmas! Wow, so he must get double the presents right? I've always thought people who had birthdays on Xmas were lucky as all heck. I knew someone like that in elementary school and all the students were jealous of them. But anyways, this seems like it could prompt a future one-shot from me.

      Although, knowing myself, I'll probably turn it into something a little sad because I keep hammering the 'Sue's parents don't treat him as good as they treat Dorothy so he doesn't get a lot of nice things' nail into my stories. But, Dorothy would of course celebrate it as if it were her birthday.

Two: Dorothy's birthday is February the 7th. Again, this could give me an idea of another short fanfic. Not only that, but her 'birthflower' is a forget-me-not!

Three: Dorothy is three years younger than Sue. And as we all know, Dorothy is twelve, so that makes Sue fifteen! I wasn't far off with this, I always made them two years apart in age. Thankfully I was very close. 

Thanks again, metrompt! You're awesome!