The Birthday Girl

A/N: So this is the special chapter I was talking about... It's a Deep Sea Girl story, with a few characters from the cast of H&S. Sorry if you thought it was going to be better, but I called it special because it's kinda a crossover between two Tabomsoft RPG horror games. Think of it as a written movie for a TV show. Yeah, sorry for the short and crappy previous chapter... Seriously though, Deep Sea Girl gets like, no love. No fanart or fan fiction (until now), just walkthroughs and tutorials. Well...enjoy.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARI!" The crowd gathered around the seven year old girl cheered, their faces and voices full of mirth. But it was anything but a happy birthday that day, Ari begrudgingly thought as she watched the creepy film projected on the theater's wall, seated in one of the many rows of red chairs. She didn't know why someone was trying so hard to get her to accept these locked away memories as she explored the Deep Sea Aquarium, which had turned into a puzzling nightmare when she came here with her (currently missing) mother as a treat for her birthday, but she just wanted it all to stop. She was happy with her life, with her beautiful mom, and her hard-working dad, all living in the luxury of a high rise apartment in the Korean city.

The film rolling out before her sea-colored eyes proved otherwise.

~ *** ~

Ari's heart was pumped full of joy, like a balloon being filled with too much helium, about to burst into an explosion of the excitement and hyperactivity in her chest that came with youth and the fact that her special day, in which she would be showered in gifts, had arrived after waiting so many months. They decided to host the party in the apartment her dad had worked many hours each day to keep theirs, it housed more than enough room for all the guests and her family was wealthy enough to provide food, extra seats for people to sit in, and more. Blue, white, and black balloons hung in the air in the large living room, some of them shaped like fish. Two long tables were lined up against the wall, brimming with all kinds of refreshments. It was like a buffet, entire meals set out, consisting of many types of meat and vegetables, for relatives and friends to pile onto their plates. A punch bowl filled to the brim with red juice sat in the midst of it all, a practical fruit cocktail floating around in it. On the second table, were desserts; cookies, muffins, candy, any sweet a kid would yearn to sink their teeth into, the centerpiece being her big three-layer birthday cake, which was decorated with blue and white icing speckled with fish-shaped sprinkles.

Speaking of fish, Ari, a pale girl with long ebony hair that held a blue tint, was admiring her new pet, a cute little blue and silver creature that flitted around in the small square fish tank she held. It was a gift from her dad that he presented her with that morning, and she watched over it almost all day. If that wasn't already obvious, Ari had, or, has, a fascination with fish and a love for all marine life that lived in the seas. She would never tire of visiting aquariums, the few times she got to do it.