Hide&Seek: Story of You

Important! This is the story of a certain special readers of this book who decided to write their own Story of Dorothy fan fictions because we need more in this tiny fandom. I know two especially good ones on Wattpad called Counting , Hide Your Heart, I'll Seek for it, and You Can't Hide although the latest chapters of this one are the most well written. They're amazing, but the first two are awfully short. The first one is actually unfinished and I will forever have it in my library as I wait patiently for an update.

         Come on, pleaaase? I know there aren't very few when it comes to Wattpad, and although I'm sure this sounds rude, most of the others seem written by eight year olds which bothers me. There are very very few off Wattpad, and they are in different languages. It doesn't even have to be a full chaptered fic, I just wanna see a short story or two of SoD or Stranger or whatever! All of you who follow this book have played or at least watched the game, right? If you haven't, that's fine, but I bet most of you were familiar with it before you started reading this.

        I wanna see how you interpret the characters and what you write for Tabomsoft's fantastic creations. Also, soon, I might write one-shots for more of Tabomsoft's games, aside from Deep Sea Girl. Asylum and The Exorcist have peaked my interest. So, keep in mind this book's title may change to Tabomsoft One-shots with a different cover. May. I'm not very certain. Anyhoo, that's all I have to say really. With the addition of: if you decide to write your own H&S fanfic please link me to it and I'll recommend it here.