fourteen

I walk out of the English room, seeing Phil stood with Justin, and giggle a bit. It'd be a lie to say I couldn't believe they got thrown out of the lesson, but it's still funny. I have to say, of all of the dickheads, Justin is the one I mind the least.  I almost say hi to the boys, but shove the words back down my throat, walking away with my head slung low. I shove my hands in my pocket, looking around, no intention in the action, but I spot the group of boys again.

I run. I know what will happen if I don't run, so there's not exactly a choice. I go back into the hallway where Phil and Justin where stood and crash into them. My gaze lifts up, ready for Justin to attack me, and Phil shoots a concerned look to him, probably expecting the same.

"Hey, you okay?" He asks.

There are two gasps, one from me, one from Phil. That is not what I expected.

"U-Uh, aren't you gonna h-hit me?" I ask, and the concern on Phil's face grows. Maybe he cares. I doubt it.

"Nah," He says casually, leaning up against the wall.

Having two people at least a foot taller than me looking down at me is unsettling, to say the least, but I compress my fear, giving a weak smile, and walking away.

"Where are you going?" They ask in sync, and Phil saying that isn't a surprise, but Justin? What the fuck has happened to him.

"Uh, you guys are having fun, don't wanna ruin that." I rush out, wanting to leave as soon as possible. 

(this is a really short and shitty filler part im sorry)