forty-five - hurt

Your Point of View.

"Don't talk, just listen."

Letting out a yelp as Devante came across my computer screen in all of his glory, this night couldn't have gotten any better than it already has

Scrapping the last bit of the vanilla ice cream from the Ben & Jerry's I bought just yesterday, I sighed, loving the fact that I was currently in nothing but an oversized shirt and a pair of underwear.

As the sweet smell of my candles made its way throughout the house and the sound of Jodeci escaped through my speakers, I couldn't stop smiling at the fact I was at home by myself with no care in the world.

Putting the container on my nightstand when it was completely empty, the door bell surprisingly rung, interrupting the concert I was having with myself.

Pausing the video and rolling my eyes, I got up from the comfort of my bed and headed to the front door to answer it.

Whoever it was at this time of the night was about to get their asses beat.

This was the time I had all to myself before I had to wake up the next morning and communicate with the outside world again.

Swinging the door open with a frown, my shoulders soon sagged when I saw who it was, standing in front of me with tears slowly falling from his cheeks.

"Is it okay for me to come in?" Odell sniffled while he ran his large fingers through his curls.

"Yeah, of course," I stepped aside to let him in.

Locking the door back as he didn't say another word, I had a good feeling that his sadness had something to do with his current girlfriend Kimberly.

This wasn't the first time he stood outside my door with a sad look on his handsome face and this probably wasn't going to be the last time either.

Not wanting to draw any conclusions just yet, I followed him as he long legs made their way to my bedroom.

Watching as he pulled the sweatshirt over his body before throwing it into the dirty clothes hamper, I made a note to wash before I leave in the morning.

With both of us taking a seat on my bed, I wanted to say something, but I didn't know what or how to say it.

As if he could sense my struggle with words, Odell laid his head on a pillow and looked up at me.

"She broke up with me," he finally whispered.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I looked down at him as I propped myself against the headboard.

"Not really," he sighed before burying his head under the many pillows I had on my bed. "I just want to spend some time with you. That's all."

Nodding my head in agreement, I decided to go back to what I was doing before he got here and that was fantasizing about Devante Swing.

"Really nigga?" Odell groaned when he heard Jodeci playing from my speakers once again.

"Did I tell you to come to this bomb ass sleepover?" I snapped as he moved his body closer to where I laid.

"I wasn't invited, but I'll let it slide this time," he turned over to his side and gave me a weak smile.

"Nah," I crossed my arms over my chest. "I'm letting you slide for disrespecting my future baby daddy."

"I thought I was your baby daddy," he frowned while wrapping his tatted arms around my waist for comfort.

"Somebody's in a better mood now," I rolled my eyes, changing the subject.

"Thanks to you," he mumbled before snuggling into the side of my body.

"Well," I grinned as he closed his eyes. "Your now happiness deserves a whole hour of A Diary of a Mad Band from yours truly."

"Damn, I thought I had you."

"You thought wrong," I giggled as the next video started to play and I was met with an annoyed expression on Odell's face. 

_____________________

Hello everyone! I just wanted to say that I love you guys so much and I appreciate you all for reading and voting for this story. I will always be thankful for you guys and your hilarious comments.

Unfortunately, I do not have the motivation to continue this book, so this will be the last chapter.

Instead of focusing on just one person, I decided to create another book called All Night. It's basically an imagines book, but instead will showcase different celebrities instead of one.

I am looking for people to write about, so if you have someone in mind, you can comment in the first chapter of All Night.

Thanks again for reading this book and I hope you enjoy the other ones as well.

😘😘😘