heartbreak

B L U R B

Welcome to the book of imagines written about you and #13 on the offensive side of the Cleveland Browns. I do take requests, so if you want one please feel free to message me.

P L A Y L I S T

001. Funny How Times Flies by Janet Jackson

"But time never ends. Let's find the time. To get together once again, someday soon. Funny how time flies when you're having fun."

002. Sexy Love by Ne-Yo

"Oh baby what we do it makes the sun come up. Keep on lovin' 'til it goes back down. And I don't know what I'd do if I would lose your touch. That's why I'm always keepin' you around... my sexy love."

003. Exchange by Bryson Tiller

"We use to lay up and then stay up. Have sex  and then blow dank. I shouldn't have played no games with you, just  leveled up my rank. Last time I saw you we ain't speak that was strange."

004. Back To Sleep by Chris Brown

"Ain't sorry that I woke ya, I ain't sorry 'bout ya job. Call sick in the morning so I can get a little bit more of your love. I know you want me, how you feel me cause you never disagree. So when you wake from your sleep, girl."

005. Someone to Love by Jon B. and Babyface

"Thought I'd never love again. I thought my life was over and I didn't want to face or even see another day. Suddenly from no where, baby you appeared. You dried my tears, you cared for me. Maybe your love for me, truly rescued me."

006. Butterflies by Michael Jackson

"All I gotta say is that I must be dreaming, can't be real. You're not here with me, still I can feel you near to me. I caress you, let you taste us, just so blissful listen. I would give you anything baby, just make my dreams come true. Oh baby you give me butterflies."

007. Stay by Jodeci

"Forget about yesterday. Cause i want you so bad. Make love to me like you never had. My love. Is coming down. So baby won't you just stay. For a little while."

008. Until The End Of Time by Justin Timberlake and Beyonce

"There's so much darkness in the world. But I see beauty left in you girl. And what you give me lets me know. That I'll be alright."

009. Red Light Special by TLC

"I know that you want me I can, see it in your eyes. You might as well be honest 'cause the body never lies. Tell me your secrets and I'll, I'll tell you mine. I'm fellin' quite sexy and I want you for tonight."

R E Q U E S T S

Are being taken right about now.

T I M E L I N E

December - to be dated