one • you're not my kind of girl

Your Point of View.

With a text from Odell saying that he was coming over in a few minutes, I turned the television off in my room and went downstairs to sit in the living room to wait for him. 

Ever since he got with Leslie, his girlfriend for over six months, we've only been in contact with each other when they fought with each other.

I was getting sick and tired of being the relationship counselor to Odell and today I was going to tell him that.

I liked him more than friends, and I already told him that, but I wasn't going to keep telling him, making me feel desperate.

I will save myself for that embarrassment!

"What she did this time," I sighed as I let Odell into my apartment and closed the door.

Turning around to face him, I took in his appearance as he only wore a t-shirt and a pair of basketball shorts.

He shook his head. "She didn't do anything; she just wants you and me to call it quits."

Frowning at his statement, she would have the nerve to say that.

"Odell, she doesn't even know me," I groaned in annoyance. "We don't even hang out as we did a long time ago."

"Don't you think I know that," he rubbed his face with his large hands, knowing I was completely right.

Shaking my head, was he going to keep saying this over and over again?

Walking past him to my kitchen, I grabbed a water bottle from the refrigerator and sat down in one of the seats at the table.

Him following behind, he sat down on the other side.

"So what you're going to do?" I asked after taking a couple of sips from the refreshing drink.

"I don't know."

"Well, I'll make it easier for you," I commented. "We shouldn't be friends anymore. I know it wouldn't end well and I don't want any drama in my life."

"What drama?" Odell asked as if he hasn't been a reason for the unnecessary shit.

"Don't play dumb with me," I rolled my eyes. "Your girlfriend has been bickering with me ever since you two started dating and I'm tired of it."

As I said it, he had a conflicted look on his face. "Is there something I'm forgetting?"

Shaking my head, I sometimes wondered what was going on in his head of his.

"You know I loved you since we were in high school, but I never intervened with your relationships with other girls. I watched you kiss other girls and make promises to them when you knew what it does to me. To save myself for seeming desperate, I backed away. I've always helped you with your relationship problems, and that's all."

"Baby I love you too, but I don't see myself with you. You're just not my type of girl."

With the tears threatening to come down onto my face, he didn't know how his words affected me.

"Just get out," I mumbled through gritted teeth.

"What?" He frowned in confusion.

"Get out!" I yelled, standing up from my seat to walk him out of my house.

"Why are you doing this?"

"The only thing you care about is yourself, and I'm sick and tired of it! I hate you and your damn hair."

With everything I said and the look of anger on my face, his ass just started laughing.

"My curls?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, your damn curls, smile, and tattoos. I fucking hate everything about you."

He got up from his seat and made his way over to where I stood. "No, you don't Y/N."

"Get out of my face," I crossed my arms and looked away from his burning stare.

"Answer me this, and I'll step out of your life forever," he grabbed my chin gently to have our eyes locked with each other.

"What is it?" I rolled my eyes knowing he was going to try some slick shit.

Out of nowhere, he started kissing the corners of my lips.

"Have you ever thought that maybe I felt that you were too good for me?"He whispered.

With his lips coming into contact with my skin made my head spin, but when I got mad, I stayed angry for a long time.

Pushing him away from me, I stomped upstairs to my room but not before yelling, "Go home to your million dollar mansion and kissed that ugly ass bitch you asshole."

With a smile on my face, I slammed my bedroom door.

___________________