two • you're not my kind of girl

Your Point of View.

Hearing the vibration from my phone for the millionth time today, I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

Why are you not applying to my texts or answering my calls? I read one of the many text messages from Odell.

Did he not understand what I said to him the last time I had a conversation with him?

Leave me alone. I responded to Odell finally as he has been pestering me with messages and phone calls for the past two weeks.

First, it was him showing up at my house every day with stuffed teddy bears and roses. But after I wasn't responding to him with those attempts, it was now this.

I'm so sorry for ever hurting you, and I promise I didn't mean to make you sad. Could you please open your door? I'm outside.

Sighing at the last text message he just sent, I got up from the bed that I have been in all day to open the door to see what he had to say.

"Yes?" I rolled my eyes when I opened the door and saw him standing there on my front porch.

Taking in his appearance, he wore some dark jeans with a Coming To America shirt to match it.

He was looking mighty fine, but in no way, shape, or form was I going to tell him that.

I was standing my ground even with the temptations brewing in the summer air.

"Could I come in," he asked with determination laced in his voice.

"No, you can stand right there and tell me what you have to say before I slam this door in your face," I spoke with sass.

"Y/n, I have loved you since we were in high school and I've never told you that until today. I was always scared to get in a relationship with you because I felt that you deserved better."

"I don't believe you."

He let out a frustrating groan before coming closer to where I stood before attacking my lips with his.

Gasping at his touch, I tried to punch him in his chest to let go, but with his strong grip and my pent up desire, I gave in.

His lips against mine had me in a moaning mess.

I knew those lips looked as if they could do damage, but not this much damage.

Pushing us back into the house without ever breaking contact from each other, he closed the front door behind him.

With his hands roaming over my body in the places of the unknown, I started to feel uncomfortable with our intimacy.

"Stop," I pulled away while catching my breath.

"What's wrong?" He asked while taking a seat on the couch and pulling me onto his lap.

"I wasn't born to be a side chick," I smartly said while crossing my arms.

Smiling at my choice of words, he pecked me on the lips before speaking.

"Y/N, I broke up with her. I never loved her," he said truthfully. "I only had feelings for you, and I want to thank you for making me see that."

"How do I know that you aren't lying?"

"I can show you better than I can tell you," he bit his lips before picking me up and walking ua up to my bedroom.

Gently bringing me down to my bed, he hovered over me with love in his brown eyes.

Lord, this was going to be a long ass night. I thought to myself as he started to unbutton my shirt.

"I love you with all my heart," he licked his plump lips, and I knew right then that he was telling the truth.

"I love you too," I smiled, not regretting the decision that I was about to make.

_______________

The end.