thirty-six - i'll make love to you

Author's Note: Thanks for taking the time to read this chapter! This was definitely not the best one, but I enjoyed writing it at twelve o'clock in the morning. 

Your Point of View. 

"Close your eyes, make a wish

And blow out the candlelight

For tonight is just your night

We're gonna celebrate, all thru the night"

With him striking first, I woke up to rose petals scattered across my bed and a glass of bubbling champagne on my nightstand.

As the cars of New York City honked at each other from outside of my window, I laid there on my pillow, smiling from ear to ear at nothing, but the white walls that surrounded me.

How could I be this lucky to have this man? I thought to myself.

Stretching my legs from under the covers and rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, I got up from my side of the bed, knowing I had no time to waste.

As soon as I could do what I needed to do at the house, I had to make a stop at the grocery store.

Following the trail of petals to our connected bathroom, I was surprised to see a written letter tapped to our mirror.

Tearing it off the glass, I yawned before reading the cursive letters.

Dear y/n,

Even though I wasn't able to be there when you woke up,  I just wanted to let you know that I love you so much.I hope you like the petals and the breakfast I cooked for you. Just know that I have something special planned for you tonight. Enjoy yourself today baby and I'll see you tonight. Happy Valentine's Day.

Love,

Odell.

Placing the pink piece of paper onto my chest, he was really such a sweetheart.

After doing the things I did every morning, I left for the kitchen, wondering what my boyfriend of two years cooked for me before he left for work.

Opening the microwave's door, I was astonished to see a full coursed meal seating on a glass plate.

Licking my lips at the smell, I could tell Odell wasn't playing this year.

Taking my heart shaped pancakes back into our shared bedroom, I took a seat on our comfortable bed, devouring the delicious meal with the help of a sparkling drink.

_________

As hours passed...

Putting on my silk, see-through robe that showed the red lingerie I had on underneath, I sprayed a little perfume on my neck and bare chest, wanting to smell extra good for my baby.

Leaving the room once I heard the front door open, I brushed the invincible lent off my body, hoping that this was going to turn out like I had planned.

Looking around the candlelit dining room, I hoped he liked it.

"Y/n?" Odell said enough for me to hear.

"In here," I responded back.

Standing behind one of the chairs, I watched as he came into the room with a box of chocolates in his large hands.

Walking towards me, I gave him a hug as he took the time to squeeze my butt.

"Odell," I laughed, giving him kiss on the lips. "How was your day at work?"