Imagine finding Ubbe on your shoreline after a storm

The storm grew bigger with the minute, the wind was howling and the sea was hitting his water against the cliffs your fathers kingdom was standing on. The thunder stroke down through the sky, lightening your room within seconds. 'Princess Y/n.' You startled from the voice and turned away from the window in which you could see the raging ocean under this heavy storm. 'Do you need more candles?' She asked you polite. You smiled and shook your head, looking back outside.
'Isn't it beautiful?' You asked, looking to the chaos. You loved the nature, you loved its disasters and his kindness, his beauty and terror. For you it were signs of god, little fragments that told a tail.
'It won't be for whoever is out there.' Kenna replied, standing still aside you at the window. You looked over the rough sea, imagining how it would be for the ones sailing, or the farmers who hadn't have a proper roof over their houses. Kenna tempered that longing for adventure a little and you just nodded, gazing in the dark. 'You go sleep, tomorrow is a new day in witch mother nature can be kinder.' She smiled, you looked aside and nodded again, giving the lightning one last look before you turned to bed. But when Kenna left you couldn't think about something else ... what if somebody was out there?

It was early in the morning when you woke up, ate breakfast alone and saddled a horse. 'We go for a morning walk, nothing wrong with that.' You said to the two servants who followed you anywhere. Kenna frowned her eyebrows and looked aside to Elisabeth who suppressed a smile.
'And it has nothing to do with the storm?'
'Maybe we got a little gift out of the sea.' You shrugged while pulling yourself in the saddle.
'Probably wood ... and seaweed, that is what storms do.' Kenna replied. You rolled your eyes and looked over your shoulder to the both of them.
'You don't need to come, you can stay here, clean the castle walls.' You stated. It wasn't a discussion they needed to think long about, they both found their selves a horse and followed you through the large wooden gates out. You were the princess of a king but you father hardly cared about your whereabouts. As long as you studied alongside of him and showed your head on a occasion he didn't mind your adventurous soul. In all of that you grew a princess of the people, always caring about their health and concerns rather than the battles that needed to be fought. In a way you would be a good queen, as long as you found yourself a husband who was with his head battling the dangers of the lands. But even about that your father didn't care, for him you could be a lonely queen for the rest of your life. You breathed the salty air in as the white mare beneath you took the path down leading directly to the beach. She left marks in the wet sand as you leaded her to the shoreline. Your eyes trailed down to the beach, the water, the damage that the storm brought on shore. In comparing to this night the sun was shining brightly, blinding you as you looked up to the blue sky.
'It seemed somebody was out there.' Elisabeth stated to the wood strangled in between the seaweed. You looked over your shoulder to them both, gazing the ocean.
'The storm wasn't kind.' You whispered while looking back in front of you. The mare underneath you stopped abruptly as she saw something that made her restless a little.
'What is that?' Kenna asked, holding her horse still aside yours. You all three looked to what seemed like some wood tangled in fabrics, seaweed ... a body.
'It's a human.' You whispered when you recognized a head between all of the damage. You slide down from your horse and gave the reins to Kenna.
'Y/n, what are you doing?' She asked tensed as you started to approach the body.
'Looking if he is alive.'
'He isn't a soldier from here.'
'And because of that we should leave him?' You asked upset. Kenna looked nervous aside to Elisabeth and you forgot them both while carefully walking over to the man. He had a long brown braid, a certain style of clothing you didn't saw before. You carefully removed the wood where he laid under, squeezing your eyes a little when you saw the axe laying around his waist.
'Is he dead?' Elisabeth yelled. You pushed your foot carefully against his side but nothing happened. You looked up to the both of your servants before swallowing and crouching down. You took the braid and removed it away from his face. His eyes were shut, everything relax under his death? He laid with his chest in the sand so you really couldn't see him move. You carefully pushed your fingers against his neck, looking for a heartbeat.
'He is alive!' You shouted, a little relieved, maybe you weren't that ready to see a dead man just yet. You looked back over the man, looking for wounds aside the cut in his forehead. Kenna came down from her horse and walked over, pulling in a breath when she saw the man.
'He is a pagan.' She flinched.
'How do you know that?'
'Because my village got raid by these bastards way before I came here. We should leave him here, this is bad news.' Kenna explained. You looked around over the beach, looking for other humans but it was only just him.
'He is alone.' You noticed.
'Maybe the rest of them died in the storm?' Elisabeth suggested from far of.
'We need to take him with us, he is maybe wounded, he can die here.'
'How are you going to do that, walk in and say; "hey father look what I found, a freaking pagan on the beach?" This is insane Y/n.' Kenna reacted.
'So you going to leave him here?' You asked her. Elisabeth leaded the horses closer so she had a better look on the man.
'He is handsome.' She noticed. You both looked her way and she blushed a little on the observation. You looked back, not giving her wrong on that statement, he was pretty handsome.
'We take him. We go in on that secret passage.' You announced your plan.
'You going to smuggle a pagan in? Where?'
'My room.' You shrugged, pulling the rest of the wood away from his body. You lifted his arm and felt how heavy he already was. So you looked up to both your servants.
'We are not going to help you.' Elisabeth said with a concerned look toward the unconscious man.
'I'm the princess, I command you to help me.' You never used those words before. They both rolled their eyes and Kenna helped you turning him over before grabbing his feet. In a weird way you succeed to lay that heavy body of him over your horse and lead him back to the castle. You even got him in your room without anybody seeing it.