Imagine Hvitserk taking a bet over you - II

Words: 2060

In the days that past you felt like a little butterfly, constanly flying from the one beauty to the other. You were dreamy all the time, causing you to be not that fast in your work and getting more complaiment from your boss. But how hard the days could be, it didn't matter. Every morning you stood up with the idea that you were dreaming, that the last couple of days even didn't happen. But then he showed up as a little reminder. You walked out of the smith to pick up something with some trader when he pulled you behind a shed, kissing you a good day. Your hand rested against his ribs while your other wrapped around his wrist. His fingers cupped your face, tenderly while his kiss maked you soft inside. When he pulled back you still had your eyes closed, getting the longing for more through your body. 'How is your day?' He asked you gentle. You opened your eyes and smiled, still that insecure smile of yours.
'Better now, thank you.' You whispered, looking up to his charmant smile. He caressed your cheek while you kept your eyes resting in his. 'I need to go Hvitserk, he is already so angry for me being so dreamy all the time, I don't want to get late to.' You broke the gazing to each other.
'Can I see you tonight?' He asked. You looked down on his chest, your hand moving a little against the side of his body.
'I'm always on the same place so you will find me.' You answered him without looking up. He pulled you a little closer, you rested your head against his chest, taking in the nice smell of his body.
'I see you tonight.' He said while pressing a kiss on your hair. You smiled against his chest and pulled slowly back. He stroke your cheek one last time before he left you with that warming feeling on the inside, like your heart wanted to jump out. You pushed your body away from the wood and walked back to the smith, with that little smile playing around your lips. When you arrived your boss was bussy with the fire.
'Do you have it?' He asked when he saw you walking in empty handed. And than you realized you didn't go to the trader to pick up his stuff. All of the sudden that shy insecurity came back in your body, trying to get anything over your lips that could sound as a explanation. 'You stupid girl!' He hitted you with the palm of his hand. The slap wasn't that big but while pulling away you hitted your head against some wood, causing a headwound that started bleeding. The tears where filling up you eyes when you touthed i tand looked at the blood on your fingers. 'Get out of my sight!' He yelled at you. You turned around and ran out, straight to that little cabin in the woods where nobody really cared about you.

You laid curled up on your bed in the loneliness you were so just to. Douthing the two worlds you were drifting between. A world you knew, where you were a slave and worked all day long to walk back to your lonely life afterwards. And then you had that new world where Hvitserk pulled you in, you loved that new world but it brought your old one in danger. Your fingers stroke the headwound again, it wasn't that big but your head pounded a little. You embraced your sheets again, looking through the small little room you had here in the cabin, slowly embracing the darkness that fell over the woods. The short knock on the door turned you attention elsewhere. You came from the bed and walked over to the door, looking up to Hvitserk who gave you his most loving smile, but it faddeded as soon as he saw the wound on your head. 'What happened?' He asked concerned. You left him in the door and walked back inside, he followed you in an instant.
'Nothing really.' You tried to push away his concern.
'Y/n.' He grabbed your hand, turning you gentle around back to him. You didn't look up to him and that was enough for him to realize it wasn't an accident.
'Who did this?'
'Nobody, I kicked my head thats all.' You reacted softly. He supported your chin, turning your head a little to the left so he could see the wound from closer by.
'Did your boss did this?' He asked, more demanding.
'Hvitserk please, let it go.'
'No I won't.' He protested. You looked up to him and slowly shook your head.
'I forgot something after seeing you. He was mad, and,' your words drifted away and Hvitserk stroke a strain of your hair after your ear. You closed your eyes enjoying the soft touth of his fingers.
'I will punish him.'
'Don't, it was my own fault.' You whispered, pulling yourself in his embrace a little further. He wrapped his arms around you, tightened his grip and you smiled comforted.
'How can I make you feel better?'
'You already do.' You pulled back and looked up to him, that insecurity already showing up again.
'I would never harm you.' He whispered, stroking your face again, letting you feeling appreciated.
'I still don't understand why you doing this Hvitserk.' You still looked to him, to the charming smile causing your cheeks to turn red.
'Because you are worth it.' He answered, placing his lips against yours. Your fingers took softly more fabrics of his clothes into a fist. He cupped your face, bringing you even closer while he depth his kiss even more. You felt your cheek burn all kind of red colors, a heat pulling throught your body. When he pulled back his lips stroke your skin, caressed your neck while he took in your smell. You just stood there, tightening his clothes in your fist while you closed your eyes and took everything in that he did. His lips got on the egde of your dress, resting on your colorbone and his fingers slowly pulled it aside over your shouder. You felt a short shiver getting throught your body when you shoulder was naked for his touch.
'Hvitserk I,' you began insecure by all of it. He pulled back, lifted your chin and your hands relaxed against his stomach.
'Do you trust me?' He asked, looking intensly in your eyes. You want to look away but he held on to your chin so you hadn't a change. So you nodded. 'I'm not gonna hurt you.' He promised, picking you in that kind of kiss again, the insensity of it brought you closer to him, pushing up on your toes. Your one hand traveled up to his face while you other stayed flat on his chest. He started exploring your body, his fingers roamed your naked shoulder before he slowly started to work downwards over your dress. Without you knowing you started to do the same thing, your hand traveled over his chest and you frooze a little by your own actions. 'Go on.' He ecouraged you with a whispering in your ear, his lips leaving that warmth again. You softly folded your fingers around the egdes of his shirt and he helped you by pulling it out over his head. Your eyes rested on his bare chest before you looked up again, shy. He smiled down on you tenderly and you pushed back up, asking for his lips again. When your hands came in contact with his skin you hessitated a moment. Not that he gave you much time, his fingers stroke your other shoulder, pushing the dress from it causing your dress to slip lower on your body. You pulled your one arm out and wrapped it around his neck. He pulled you against his body completly and walked you backwards to the bed. You opened your eyes and looked up to him, eyes telling you trusted him and a sencere smile comforted you right back. You fingers moved softly over his chest, rested against his chin before you kissed him again and he laid you on the bed you earlier laid on in your own loneliness. But it was different now, you felt different. Never had anybody touched you like Hvitserk did. His lips followed your skin while your finger strangled themself through his hair, his braids. Your body started to accept his touch, moving away the shy uncertainty you felt. Your eyes felt shut, your body arched a little when his lips reached the sensitive skin of your breasts. The heat building up in your body waited on some kind of a release but until that it kept giving you more to handle ... or not. You moaned underneath him and you felt a smile gainst your heated skin. You imagined your first time in so many ways but not like this, not with him. He was so soft, tender, so slowly and patient with you that you couldn't think on something else than adjusting yourself to him.

When you waked up your body felt soar a little but under the feeling of him snuggling his nose in your hair the feeling fadded and maked place for that happy feeling. You turned slowly around in his embrace and looked at him. 'How was your night?' He asked you with that boyish grinn of accomplishment.
'Amazing, thanks for asking. Yours?' You asked with a tiny dmile back.
'The best.' He answered, placing a kiss on your lips. You smiled in it, terrible in love with all of this. 'I promised my brothers that I would train with them so I have to go.' He went further, resting his lips on your shoulder. You stroke his braid over his shoulder and petted his chest.
'Go.' You insisted, not wanting to get his brothers behind you because they were angry on you for keeping him here. You curled up in the bed and looked how he got up and got dressed, admiring the vieuw with slithly red cheeks.
'Tell me if he does that again.' He pointed to your headwound.
'I will, I promise.' You reassured him. He gave you a last look, something with concern, charm, a hint of love before he left, leaving you again in the loneliness, althrought that got filled up by the memories from last night. Not far after he was gone you maked ready to, not eager to get back to the smith. But you had no choise, you were a simple slavegirl. On the way their you past the great hall, you stopped before you got around the corner when you saw the four sons of Ragnar standing. You didn't want Hvitserk to notice you and kiss you in public so you stayed around the corner, overhearing their conversation.
'Told you I could pull it off.' You recognized his voice immidiatly, causing that smile to spread over your face again.
'I don't understand, you kissed her on day one and you got her into bed on day six,' Ivar pauzed a moment. 'I thought you said she was the shy type?' He reacted his anger of against Sigurd.
'She was.' Sigurd defensed himself but all you could do was repeat those words again in your head, they were talking about you.
'Admit it, I won.'
'You won the bet brother, I'm proud of you.' Ubbe smacked Hvitserk on the shoulder and the both of them started laughing. A bet? This was all a game to him?
'No reason to stay around her now, maybe your brother find a better target to bet on.' Sigurd reacted. A bet ... you were just a bet in their boyish fantasies. You swallowed the tears away, felt how your body cracked open by all of what you just heared. He never gave about you, why would he, you were a slavegirl to begin with. You pushed away and walked over the little square before the great hall, right to the smith.
'Y/n!' Hvitserk called after you. You ignored him and took a right into a little shed, sliding down against the wooden wall while you cried out all the love you felt last days. But it wasn't love for him, this was just all a game.