Imagine Ubbe protecting you from your father - I

Words: 1670

You gasped by the force you were smacked against the wooden wall of the shed, in a good way. He placed his lips on the lower of you throat. He held your leg up aside his body, pressing you more against the wall while his hand stroke over your leg, under your skirt. You moaned when you felt his body so close to your. 'Ubbe stop it.' You laughed when you felt how his lips sucked against your throat. It didn't hurt but it would leave a ferm mark afterwards. He pulled back, looking down you throat before meeting your eyes.
'To late.' He said with that boyish grinn of accomplishment on his face. You cupped his face and pulled his lips back to yours. He let go of you leg, traveling his hand up over your clothes squeezing your breast.
'Was it such a bad day?' You asked out of breath by the desire he runs through your body. He rested his hands on both sides of your hips, leaning his forehead against yours.
'Arwfull. Mother is always complaining and Ivar had one of his moods again.'
'Ivar always has those moods.' You corrected him with a loving voice, placing a kiss against his cheek before you looked back to him. 'I'm here, for whatever you need me to.' You said playfull. He hummed approvingly, his lips lingering just over yours.
'What should I do without you?' He asked. You caressed his cheecks kissing him slowly, gently.
'I don't know, you never will find out either. But I need to go Ubbe, my father needs me.' You whispered. He opened his eyes and looked at, slowly nodding. He said you goodbye, with a kiss you hardly could withstand.
'Come back as soon as you can.'
'Thank you for this,' You pointed to the mark his lips left on your throat.
'It's so you wont forget me.' He winked. Walking you out of the shed you both hidded in.
'I could never forget you Ubbe Ragnarsson.' You twirled around you own body and walked away with that lingering feeling down in your stomach.

You and your father lived on the egde of Kattegat. When you arrived home he wasn't there so you walked out to fresh yourself up, splashing some water into your face you looked to your own reflexion. You pulled the colar of your clothes a little down and looked to the mark stained in your skin. You smiled, still feeling every place he touched you on your body. 'What is that.' Your father jerked you away from the water, holding tight of your neck in the back while he looked to your throat.
'Nothing, father, please.' You tried to pull away from him but he hold on fermly. 'You're hurting me.' You hissed. He wasn't the old kind of guy you could easily push away. He was for years one of the raidingscompanions of Ragnar Lothbrok, Ragnar leaving Kattegat changed him completly. He drank to much, picked fights and he certainly didn't approved of you hanging around boys. So he didn't know about you and Ubbe ... or Hvitserk from time to time.
'Who is it?' He asked, a breath of ale coming your way when he spoke.
'Father, please let go of me!' You shouted, kicking your hand against his chest. He let go of your neck, holding you on your wrist instead. You stroke your hand over your neck and looked back at him. 'You're drunk, go in and sleep it off.' You pointed inside. People started looking and you felt ashamed. You tried to get your wrist loose from his grip, planning on running of the first change you got.
'Not before you tell me who did that. Was it one of Ragnar his sons?' He asked, knowing of the repurtation they brought around. You frooze for a moment, he saw it hand spitted on the ground, pulling you with him.
'Father no!' You started begging.
'I'm gonna learn that boy a lesson.' He didn't even knew witch boy it was. But the humiliation of the moment, you felt so ashamed in the way he treated you. He pulled you the whole way to the great hall, halfway you started to stop protesting because everybody was already watching you. So you walked head down, angry after him unil before the great hall. Your wrist hurted like hell, it would leave more visual marks than those from Ubbe.
'Please father, let's go back home.' You said on a softer voice, hoping it would calm him down.
'Boys!' He yelled. You went to stood before him, pushing against his chest in the hope he would move his drunk ass back home.
'Y/n?' You turned around to Ubbe.
'Please go back in.' You begged him. Your father grabbed you with your hair, showing your throat for everybody to see.
'Do you touch my daughter?' He asked angry. He hurted you, pulling your head so much back. And you saw nothing good in Ubbe his eyes either. By all the gods, why were you hanging around those boys.

'Let her go.' Ubbe said on a calm voice. Your father let loose of your hair and you looked aside to him, begging hem to go back home, tears already welling up in your eyes.
'You're a shame for this village!' You father spitted out.
'Father please, I love him, he takes better care of me than you ever did.' You tried. But Ubbe was already close enough. Despite his anger his touch was soft, trying to pull you away from your father. But he still holded your wrist.
'Let her go.' Ubbe repeated himself, his hand resting on his sword. Your father looked down to it.
'You want to fight me?'
'What is going on brother?' Hvitserk asked walking out. Oh god, not him to. Hvitserk looked from Ubbe to you and to your father who holded your wrist. He came the few stairs off and right at the three of you.
'Hvitserk,' But to late. You father let go of you and lashed out to Hvitserk, kicking him right in the face. Ubbe pulled you away from your father and drew his sword. You ran around him and crouched down aside Hvitserk.
'You alright?' You asked concerned.
'Nothing some love can't fix.'
'This isn't funny Hvitserk.' You reacted in despair.
'No, let me help my brother.' He placed a kiss on your cheek and hurried up. You stood up and turned around, one drunk viking against to younger less experienced vikings.
'What is going on?' A voice sneaked the shivers down your spine. You looked over your shoulder to Aslaug who stood aside Sigurd in the doorway of the great hall.
'Nothing mother, go back inside. We are defending the honor of a girl.' Hvitserk said.
'Nobody is defending the honor of nobody.' Aslaug reacted with a stern voice. She trew you a sharp look before she turned to the man, your father. 'Please, leave my sons be.' She asked him rather nicely. Nobody took it on with Aslaug, she wasn't maybe a shieldmaiden like Lagertha was but she had quite the power of intimidation. You father took a step back, lowering his axe.
'They stay away from my daughter.' He hissed. Aslaug nodded and your father walked away, not looking over his shoulder towards you. He didn't took the direction home, he went right back for ale.
'You heared what the man said, leave her alone.' Aslaug warned them, but mostly she warned you. You looked down to your wrist, his marks bleu printed on your skin. You started walking in the opposit direction of your father angry of what happened. Angry that you had a father like that.

It didn't took him long, to come after you. You where gazing over the water when his hands sneaked around you from behind, turning you concerned back to him. 'Y/n, you alright?' He asked.
'Do I see like I look alright Ubbe.' You reacted angry. He pulled you closer in an embrace. You let your head rest against his chest, feeling his chin resting on your head brought you a little peace back.
'Did he hurt you?' He asked after a little while. You pulled back, looked up to him and shook you head.
'I can handle it.'
'It didn't look like it Y/n.' He protested softly. You sighned and let your head rest back against his chest.
'He was drunk. That's all.' You whispered. Ubbe laid his hand against your cheek and looked down on you.
'You can stay at our place.'
'Can't, your mother doesn't want you to be around me.'
'My mother has nothing to say.' Like he wanted to prove you that he placed his lips on yours. You stroke his jawline and pulled back. 'Stay. Hvitserk will come to.'
'The both of you?' You asked a little confused.
'Can't make your day good on my own after that.' He said, stroking his hands over your back. You relaxed again. He strangled his fingers through yours and noticed your wrist 'Y/n.'
'It's nothing.' You protested. 'The next time you leave me something to remember, do it lower.' You smiled while biting your lip a little.
'Is that an invitation?' He asked. You shook your head and pushed against his chest. Ubbe started walking, his arm protective over your shoulder. You felt safe, secure. But on the way over to his home you looked for your father but he was nowhere to be found. You walked in before him and looked to Hvitserk who was eating ... again.
'You alright love?' He asks concerned. Ubbe let loose of you and you walked over to Hvitserk who looked to your wrist.
'It is alright. You both are way to concern.' You smiled to the both of them. Hvitserk placed a kiss against the inside of your wrist. 'Nothing a little love can't fix.' You repeated his earlier words.
'Whatever you want love.' Hvitserk reacted, giving his brother a promessing look while saying it ...