"There's nothing left to save in you"

I'm back!!!😭 Thanks to everyone for support, thanks for your patience and kind words❤️ I can't promise you that I'll update regularly, at least not until I finish my applications, but I love you guys, I will finish  story because it means a lot to me! Please support this story guys, it'll help me a lot and cheer me up😭 I love you guys, let's keep voting for bts and make our boys win everything! Team work makes the dream work!!!

It felt like Jungkook's mind could travel to a different place in a second. One location changed another, as soon as he closed his eyes and opened them again. Colors became hundred times brighter, motions around him were slowed down, and his feelings were deadened. His body was still able to move, but he didn't control it anymore. Jungkook leaned against the huge silver mirror on the wall and felt a cold shiver coming down his back. He closed his eyes for a moment, and then someone's strong hand grabbed him on the shoulder.

When Jungkook opened his eyes, he saw a dirty toilet right in front of him. He felt a strange wave moving down his stomach, and the next moment, he threw up. He didn't realize that someone was holding him from the back, until he saw Yoongi trying to clean him up with a tissue. Jungkook rudely shook off his hand and collapsed on the floor. The last thing he saw before closing his eyes was a tiny blue pill, laying in the corner of the washroom covered with mud.

The next time, when Jungkook opened his eyes he saw a man sitting in front of him on a black metro seat. His clothes were ripped and dirty, mud was stuck under his nails, and his eyes were just empty... He was looking in front of him and giggling , while telling his princess how beautiful she was in this fairy gown, but nobody was there in front of him. Half alive Jungkook was watching him and, at the same time, internally fighting with his whole being not to pass out again.

He realized that the man was drug addict, and after this realization a rapid chain of thoughts hit his head, like a lightning. Flashbacks of the times he spent together with Yoongi: his smile that he saw so rarely, his breakdowns that they faced together, his soft caring side that he only showed towards Jennie- got mixed with Jungkook's fear of losing all of it... His sick mind started imagining Suga in the shoes of this drug addict: lonely, miserable, broken... Living on the streets and begging for money in order to get another pill and escape the reality he was facing. Jungkook felt tears sliding down his face.

"I won't let it happen. I'll protect him," were the only words he said before falling asleep again. All this time that he was awake, Jungkook didn't realize that he was lying on Yoongi's hip, while they were heading back on the metro. Yoongi noticed that maknae woke up, but he chose to quietly observing him and guessing what he was thinking about, while staring at the man in front of him. Then he heard what Jungkook said before passing out again... This time, Suga was sure maknae was talking about him, he felt it. He kept pretending to not notice that Jungkook had feelings for him, but now he had to stop it once and forever. Moreover, he had to stop his own feelings, too.

Jungkook woke up the next morning in unknown place. The curtains in the bedroom were closed, so the room seemed extremely dark, even though the sun had gotten up already. It took Jungkook a couple of minutes to finally turn on his back and open his eyes. He felt weak and dizzy despite the fact that he just woke up. He turned on the lamp near his desk and looked around: the wall on the left to him was covered with different posters, letters and old pictures. Jungkook took a closer look and realized that the letters were actually lyrics of the songs, written with a beautiful handwriting.

"Wow," he mumbled quietly to himself after reading one of them. He shifted his gaze to the old family pictures on the wall and saw a boy with raven hair posing cutely with a little girl, both had their tongues stuck out. He smiled slightly and then looked at another picture near the first one. It's a photo of high school girl in a typical uniform with her hair tied up in a bun. Jungkook looked closely to see her face and couldn't believe his eyes when he realized, it was Jennie...