Breakfast is ready!

"Yaah, Min Yoongi! I've made your favorite pancakes today," Jin shouted when he saw him going upstairs with two huge suitcases.

"I'll be down in a minute," Yoongi replied without any emotions, like he always does.

Meanwhile, Jennie decided to wait for him, as she didn't feel comfortable being in a house full of 6 random guys she didn't know. Luckily she had her brother, Yoongi, or how he likes to call himself- Suga. It wasn't the first time she caught herself having this kind of thoughts.

Whenever she saw her drunk dad coming home and scolding on her mother or, what's worse, hitting her, she always tried to stop him, but her mother would never let her. Instead, she would lock Jennie and Suga in their room and tell them to sleep. Every time that happened, Jennie hated herself for being small and weak, she hated her mother for not letting her do anything about it, but the person she hated the most was her dad. She thought that he's the worst person on the planet because he was so good at pretending.

Succesful businessman, true leader, man with good manners in front of everybody, and the real beast when no one sees. He was the first person who broke her heart, and every time when all this horror repeated again, Yoongi was the only one there with her, covering her ears with his cold hands, so she wouldn't hear the screams. Only when he would finally see Jennie sleeping with her eyes still wet, he would cry himself. Quietly hugging her and trying extremely hard for her not to hear his sobs.

Again, she was lost in her thoughts. Jennie sat on one of the stairs and was hugging herself as it was cold there, somewhere in her memories. Taehyung was staring at her all the time. At first, he felt awkward, so he decided to pretend like he's checking something on his phone, but when he saw that she was spacing out, he stopped caring and started looking at her.

She was beautiful, not just pretty, but really beautiful. Her face looked like a doll's one, her soft features were hard to be unnoticed. She was skinny, even though she preferred to hide it with her favorite oversize clothes, and her hair was brightly shining in a daylight.

He didn't notice anything of these, from the first, because he's used to having girls' attention all the time. Some of them often came to his house "just to say- hi", and ended up spending the night or two, so unpleasant mornings full of lies like "I had a great time, I'll see you later, honey" were part of his almost every day routine. That's why he thought she's just another random girl, but she wasn't. She didn't look like any of them, and, moreover, she was Yoongi's little sister...

Soon, he heard a loud noice from upstairs- Jimin and J-hope were messing around. He saw them coming down with Namjoon following them when all three of them suddenly stopped when they saw the unknown figure sitting on the stairs.

"Jin hyung, who's this?" Jimin asked the oldest one who was preparing the table for breakfast.

"It's me, Mario!" Jin answered with a horrible Italian accent and laughed at his own lame joke when he saw the girl that guys were talking about. He hesitated, at first. "Excuse me, who are you?" he asked politely failing to hide his surprise.

"Hi, I'm Jennie. Suga's sister," the girl replied ignoring their curios looks.

"Wtf?! He never told me he had a sister, this hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed, and Taehyung got surprised because he didn't know Jungkook was already awake.

"It's not like I have to tell you everything. You are too young to know all my secrets, Jungkookie," Suga smirked while coming downstairs and telling the three guys who were blocking his way to move until he didn't kick their buts. Jungkook was hurt a little bit, even though it was a joke, and Taehyung noticed it, but he didn't have time to ask. They all went to the kitchen.

"Jennie, eat something please. Jin's food is pretty eatable," Suga joked, but others could feel the slight worry in his tone.

"What do you mean by it's pretty eatable! Without me you guys would either starve to death or become fat like pigs because of the noodles and chips!" Jin yelled pretending to be hurt.

Others, except Jennie and Taehyung, joined Suga and Jin and sat around the table, but nobody touched the food. They felt awkward and waited for Suga to explain everything.

"So Jennie my younger sister. Some of you may not even know that I have one, but I actually do. She couldn't love with our beloved father anymore, so she left him. She needs a shelter for some time until she finds an apartment," Suga finished and took a sip of water.

"I was planning to live with my friend, but my aunt called Yoongi and..."

" And she made the right thing," Suga interrupted.

"I'm not a little girl, I can take care of myself, and stop pretending like you care about me," Jennie talked back.

"If I don't care about someone, I don't even bother myself pretending," he answered and looked her right into the eyes. She knew he didn't lie, she recognized this gaze, but she still couldn't forgive him for what he's done.

"I need to go, I'll come back later," she replied and nodded politely to them.

"Where the fuck are you going? Eat breakfast at least!" Suga yelled losing his temper, he stood up and went after her to the gates.

"I agreed to stay here, but it's not like I'm gonna do everything you tell me, and don't even try to treat me like this!" she yelled back when he grabbed her hand.

"Promise me, you won't do anything stupid," Suga asked her seriously.

"Don't worry, I'm not like you," she answered and went out of the gates.

Taehyung saw everything, he was the only one watching them near the front door. He came close to Suga and put his hand on the elder's shoulder.

"I'll follow her, mb she'll cool down and won't kick my ass," he told Suga.

"She needs a lot of time to cool down, but you still have more chance than I do. Thank you, Tae. She just won't let me come close to her, at least not now," he thanked Taehyung and looked at him right into the eyes. Taehyung could see the pain and worry Suga had inside. He even thought it was the first time he saw him like this.

"No worries, hyung," he answered and went out of the gates, too.

Suga was standing there for five more minutes, and thinking about something while Jungkook was watching him through the kitchen window.

My first chapter... Oh gosh, so nervous, hope u'll like it guys(;

P.s photo taken from BLACKPINK's official Instagram