Save him.

The next morning, Taehyung woke up because someone was continuously shaking his shoulder and calling his name.

"Wake up, sleeping beauty. It's almost evening," Jin told him, he was worried because Taehyung had never drank like this before. He used to party a lot, and sometimes he'd do crazy shit, but he had never passed out for so long. "Yaah, how much did you drink? Jennie drove you home, but we left you here, on the couch, cause I couldn't bring you back to your room alone. You were dead!" hyung exclaimed.

Taehyung asked him for some water, he couldn't think about anything because his head was exploding. When Jin came back with a glass full of water, Taehyung emptied it in a few seconds and put it on the coffee table.

"I had only one shot, as long as I remember," he paused to get his thoughts together. " Me and Jennie... we were dancing, but the rest of it is just blank," he gave up because it's the only clear memory of the last night. "Did I... Did I do anything bad...?" Tae asked Jin when he realized he could've done something wrong to her.

"No, I asked her, because I know what kind of shit you do with girls when you're like this, but she told me you didn't touch her. You just passed out in the middle of the dance floor, that's what she said," Jin told him quickly because he knew that Tae was scared to hurt her. He hided it well, but Jin saw everything.

"I just don't wanna give Yoongi another reason to beat my ass. He was mad at me, wasn't he?" Taehyung asked and bowed his head down. He knew he fucked up.

"He's already asleep. It doesn't matter, both of you guys are still alive," Jin said to comfort Tae. "But next time, don't go, if you're not sure you can take care of her, okay?" he asked him seriously and left Jim alone in the room.

Taehyung was so mad at himself. It's the second time he almost lost her... He desperately tried to recall the memories of yesterday's night, but he couldn't... Everything was gone. He was staring at the wall through the empty glass of water, until he fell asleep again.

It's a beautiful sunset this evening, the whole sky was covered with pinky-orange clouds that looked like flying cotton candy. Jennie was sitting on the edge of a fountain and looking at her reflection in the water. She touched it with her fingers, and tiny waves went all over it, but as soon as the water calmed down, she could see it again. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't change it or get rid of it. Jungkook's voice brought Jennie back to reality when he gave her a cup of latte and sat near.

"Aren't you cold?" he asked her, but Jennie just shook her head.

"Why did you bring me here?" she asked him instead. Jungkook just looked at his own coffee and then replied:

"I know you had a rough night, I thought mb some fresh air and good coffee would help."

"Bullshit," Jennie replied automatically. Jungkook smiled because he was waiting for something like this.

"Okay, what do you think then? Why did I bring you here?" he turned his head to her. Jennie was slowly sipping her coffee and looking at the fountain.

"To get to know my secrets, or to share your's with me..." she said quietly. Every day, Jungkook was discovering more and more things that she and Yoongi had in common. Both were pretty straightforward.

"What happened yesterday? I know Taehyung too well, he'd not drink that much, especially if you were with him," he stated. Jennie still wasn't looking at him, she was concentrated on her cup of latte. Jungkook was waiting patiently for her answer, he knew it was better not to rush her.

"Well, he did drink too much, but it's not his fault..." she paused and then added quickly "It can happen to anyone." Jennie kept looking at her cup and slightly tapping on its lid when she asked him: