école privée

The next day, everyone was busy cause it was Monday. J-Hope and Jimin left to their dance practice and didn't even eat the breakfast Jin made for them. Rapmon was working hard in his studio, he was a great rapper and extremely talented composer, nobody just recognized him yet. The rest of the guys went to university. Suga came into Jennie's room early in the morning and kissed her on the forehead, he didn't want to go to the lectures, but he had to. Otherwise, they would kick him out. Jennie spent the whole day by her own unpacking her clothes and cleaning around a little bit. She was about to start exploring the brochure Suga brought her the other day when she got a notification on her phone. Her eyes widened, and heart started beating fast out of excitement. She quickly ran upstairs and started getting ready.

Guys came back home at 8 because they stopped at Jin's favorite bibimbap place and got stuck in a traffic jam.

"Jenjen, we are home! We brought you some food!" Jin yelled and crashed on the couch cause he was so exhausted.

"I'm not hungry, Jin oppa," she yelled back from the third floor.

"Yaah, what are you talking about? Do you even know how much time and patience it took us to get this freakin bibimbap for you?" he yelled pretending to be angry.

"Well, it's you fuckin idea," Taehyung answered him instead of Jennie.

"You really wanted her to starve? What a gentleman," Jin told him sarcastically.

"She's not gonna eat this anyway, so..." Tae started when Jungkook suddenly interrupted him.

"Stop bickering, kids," maknae said and left the kitchen. He was about to go upstairs when he saw Jennie coming down, and she looked just... gorgeous. She was wearing a wine red satin blouse and black ruffled skirt, her hair looked so silky, and her smell reminded him of the roses garden he used to live nearby.

"Wh... Where are you going?" he asked her failed to hide his surprise.

"Wanna go with me?" she asked him instead and smirked. When she didn't get a reply, she went to the kitchen to find her phone. As soon as she entered Taehyung, who was eating gummies and checking something on his phone, just froze, only his eyes were still moving all over her body.

"Going somewhere?" Suga asked her calmly, but Taehyung could say that he was worried, every brother would feel this way, if he had a sister like her.

"Yeah, I may be a psycho, but it's not like I'm gonna spend my whole life in this cage," she replied still looking for her phone.

"I never wanted to put you in a cage, just be careful, okay? Who are you going with?" Suga kept asking her questions.

"I don't need anyone to have fun," Jennie told him when she finally found her phone near the bowl of gummies. Taehyung's reaction was faster, so he grabbed her phone first.

"I'm gonna go with you," he stated coldly.

"I didn't offer y..." she was about to say when he cut her off.

"I didn't ask for permission," he said instead and put her phone in his pocket. He went upstairs to change his clothes without even giving her a chance to reply. He changed his sweater to a blouse and tucked it into his pants, the weather was a bit chilly, so he decided to take a coat with him.

When he came down, Jennie was already outside. He headed to the front door when Suga stopped him.

"You don't have to do this, I can go with her," he told him.

"No, it's okay. I wanted to go out anyway, cause I spent my whole weekends for nothing," Taehyung replied quickly. Suga thanked him, and Taehyung just nodded as an answer.