Prologue.

Hello guys, my name is Katya(; and this is my first fanfic. I incredibly love bts because through their music and mvs they try to get people's attention on serious problems like anxiety, depression, self-love and self-acceptance. I got inspired after watching their Highlight Reel and decided to create this story. This fanfic may contain moments from their mvs, and it may include the similar parts of each member's storylines in bts universe, but overall it will be just my vision and imagination here. Hope u'll like it!(; lots of love❤️

P.s this fanfic will contain inappropriate language, boyxboy scenes and adult content. So if you don't feel comfortable with any of them, please don't read(; otherwise, welcome to my world!

Taehyung woke up with a huge hangover, his head was exploding, and he was thirsty af. He looked around the room: red cups lying everywhere , pizza boxes all over Suga's piano, and Jungkook sleeping next to a random girl. Taehyung just smirked.

"I guess the party was lit."

He walked around the house to check if everyone was at home. Namjoon fell asleep in his studio, again. J-hope was brushing his teeth, while Jimin occupied the toilet. He went to the kitchen and saw Jin cooking a breakfast for them, as usual.

"Yaah, next time u decide to throw a party, please don't pass out right in the beginning," Jin said jokingly.

He was annoyed, but he always cared about the others more than himself, so he could never be completely mad at them. Taehyung knew it, and he appreciated it a lot.

"Sorry, Jin hyung, it won't repeat. I promise," Taehyung said with a guilty smile on his face.

"Yaah, I was just joking! Omg! Go brush your teeth, otherwise you'll never touch my food again!" Jin exclaimed.

"Ok, mom," said Taehyung, giving up.

He was about to go upstairs when he suddenly heard a knock on the front door. He opened it and saw a girl standing there with a huge backpack on her shoulders and a suitcase near. He hesitated a little bit and then started talking with a brick face.

"Sorry babe, but it was just a one-night stand," Taehyung said automatically and was ready to shut the door when:

"Wtf?! I don't even know you!" girl protested with an angry look on her face.

"Same. I don't remember anything that happened yesterday night. I'm sure we had lots of fun tho," he smirked.

" Shut the f*ck up," he heard a familiar husky voice from the far. Taehyung saw Yoongi coming with another huge purple suitcase.

"Oh, so that's you girl, hyung? I'm sorry, my bet," he apologized.

Suga took both suitcases and went into the house.

"She's my sister, and she'll be living with us for some time" he said not even looking at Taehyung.

The girl followed her brother.

"I'm sorry," only said Taehyung.

"It's okay, he already warned me that his friends can ba assholes sometimes," she replied.

"Some of them are assholes all the time. I'm Taehyung, btw" he said giving her a hand.

"Jennie," the girl answered and only nodded.

P.s picture is taken from BTS' Facebook page.(;