I missed you so much, brother

It was close to the afternoon, but most of the guys were still sleeping. Taehyung woke up because of the loud music playing in the bathroom.

"Jungkookah! Fuck!" he yelled angrily, but maknae didn't hear anything, as always.

Taehyung tried to fall asleep again, but he couldn't. Jungkook's playlist was playing again and again. Taehyung slowly stood up from the bed and went to the bathroom. After he finished brushing his teeth, he turned off JK's music and hid his phone in their room.

He didn't care about maknae threatening to punch him in his face and just continued to choose which clothes to wear. He chose a simple white t-shirt and black ripped jeans. After he changed from his pajama, Taehyung went to the third floor to check if Jennie was awake already. He couldn't fall asleep until 3 am after listening to Suga's story yesterday.

He quietly walked upstairs and slightly knocked on her door. She didn't reply, so he waited a little bit and knocked again. Silence... Then he opened the door and slowly entered the room. Her suitcases were still unpacked, pajama was laying on her unmade bed, and no sign of Jennie herself. Taehyung panicked inside, he quickly checked her bathroom and balcony and ran downstairs. He heard a cute music playing in the kitchen and realized that it should be Jin cooking.

"Hyung, did you see J..." Taehyung froze when he saw the most random scene ever. Jin was making Hoseok's favorite Belgium waffles and dancing the octopus dance, while Jennie was cutting some fruits and singing to SNSD's "Gee".

"Gee Gee Gee Gee baby baby baby," Jin kept repeating probably because it's the only line he knew.

Both of them were so into this song that they didn't notice Taehyung staring at them for the whole time.

"Neomu banjjakbanjjak nuni busheo. No no no no no," Jennie sang with her voice that became even cuter when she was singing.

"Neomu kkamjjakkamjjak nollan naneun. Oh oh oh oh oh," Jin started right after her trying to look sweet. They were dancing and fooling around until the song ended. Baking flour was everywhere: on the table, on the floor, Jin even managed to throw some into his soda, so when he took a sip of it, his face showed it all.

"Omg, disgusting! How can it even taste like this?" he asked himself confused.

"What? Can I try?" Jennie asked him out of curiosity. As soon as she tasted it, she spit the rest of it in her own hand and ran quickly towards the sink.

"Omg, you are even more disgusting. Where are your manners?" Jin teased her, but both of them couldn't hold it anymore and just bursted into laughter.

"Kids..." Taehyung said out of nowhere and scared them with his sudden appearance.

"Ooo, Tae! Look, I finally found myself a cooking slave. Now I'm not gonna be alone in the kitchen anymore," Jin told him proudly.

"What are you talking about? I often help you with your meals," Jungkook suddenly said coming down from the shower. His hair was still wet, and he was... shirtless. Taehyung was so surprised when he saw maknae walking around half-naked, it's not like he never saw him like this before, but now there's Jennie living with them, who quickly turned around to hide her embarrassment.

"Yeah, where's ur shirt? Does anyone in this house, except me, have good manners?" Jin yelled at maknae, who finally realized why everyone was so surprised with him when he saw Jennie trying not to look at him. Jungkook started to feel a little bit embarrassed.

"You r yelling all the time, what kind of manner is that?" Suga asked him calmly. He was walking towards the front door when he saw Jungkook with his flawless torso.