Chapter 15-The Diary

Start from the beginning

  She's a Muggle-born, the Heir of Slytherin only attack Muggle-borns. Colin Creevey is a Muggle-born, as well as Justin Finch-Fletchey. If Hermione gets attacked, she, Harry and Ron needs to know who attack all of the Muggle-borns before the Heir attack her. I grabbed my bag and started shuffling inside, I took out all of my books to find a piece of page from a book I tore from the book shop where we first saw Gilderoy Lockhart. I picked it up and unfolded it, Basilisk, I thought to myself.

  I took the piece of paper and folded it once again, I'll put this in a book from the library for Hermione to find, I thought to myself. I put all of my books back into my bag, as well as my done homework and stood up. I took one more glimpse of Hermione before going g to Madam Pomfrey's desk.

  "Thank you, Madam Pomfrey, for letting me stay this late," I thanked her kindly.

  "Just this time," she said, as I nodded. I walked out of the hospital wing, looking at the closed curtain where behind it was Colin Creevey and Justin Finch-Fletchey petrified. I walked down to the dungeons.

  Whiles I walk through the corridors I heard a loud noise and a loud moan, more like sobs, of a girl. I thought it was just my head plating with me, but I was sure that it was just Moaning Myrtle getting into her toilet, but it was too loud. I shook my head, and continued to walk down the dungeons and to the portrait hole that leads to the Slytherin common room. I got inside the portrait hole and heard chattering of students each direction of the common room. As I heard Pug-face Parkinson's annoying laugh as I walked passed her group of friends, more like servants, and walked up the stairs to the dormitory.

  The very next day, Harry gone up to me the first step I took to the Great Hall for breakfast, along with Ron following behind his back.

  "Hey Y/N!" said Harry, waving at me with Ron behind him. "I need to show you something," he told me as he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the Gryffindor table, at that very moment Draco was behind me as I heard him sneered.

  We sat down, as I took out my wand looking at the students around us.

  "How important is this?" I asked, gripping my wand.

  "Quite important, it might have dark magic in it," said Ron, as I pointed my wand to the students around us.

  "Muffliato," I whispered without Harry and Ron noticing, but I was sure that they notice me took out my wand.

  "What was that for?" asked Ron, as I shrugged him.

  "So, what is it that you want me to see?" I asked Harry, as he took it a thin book that looked like an old diary. I took it from Harry's hand and examined it, I turned it around and saw a name that says 'T. M Riddle'. I raised an eyebrow at it, and looked through the pages of it, but nothing was written in it.

  "It won't. All we need is to slid the Dark Lord's diary into someone else's bag or cauldron, then if they ffound it they will look through it and try to know more about it and it will lead to them writing in this diary, and the memory of the dark lord young self in this diary will gain the witch or wizard's trust and let him or her open the Chamber of Secrets. Where the Basilisk is, and the Mudbloods will be instinct one by one, and when the dark lord got the soul of the witch or wizard the dark lord will come back once again,"

  My eyes was widened, this might be the diary that Lucius was talking about. I looked through the pages again, but nothing seemed to be written into it.

  "So, what do you think Y/N?" asked Harry, hopefully.

  "There's nothing written into it," I said, looking through the pages once again. "But, it might have some kind of magic and needs an expert wizard or witch to reveal the magic."