"Hey," he greeted me smiling, "what's up with Justin, did he drink too much?" Jeremy asked throwing a glance in Justin's direction.

"Yeah, so it's probably going to be a long night," I replied tucking a hair behind my ear I turned my head to look at the guy Jeremy was just talking to, "you're just going to leave your guy friend hanging?" I asked. Jeremy met my eyes with an odd expression as if he didn't understand my question.

"Oh, you mean the guy I was just talking to?" he asked.

"Yeah."

"He's not that interesting to talk to," Jeremy said shrugging his shoulders, "besides I like talking to you better." I smiled and could feel myself blush a little which caused Jeremy to chuckle.

"Well, I should probably get this back to Justin. You can join us if you want," I offered glancing over Jeremy's shoulder. Justin was flat on his back with an arm thrown over his face groaning. Jeremy nodded and followed me back to where Justin was laying.

"Here I got you some water," I told Justin pulling off the cap and handing the water bottle to him once he sat up. He drank timidly at first, but then soon began gulping it down, after a couple of seconds he dropped it onto the grass and looked up at me.

"Now I just feel bloated."

"At least you got some water in you which will help a lot tomorrow morning," I told him patting his back as I sat down beside him. Immediately Justin placed his head onto my shoulder as a pillow and I couldn't help but roll my eyes at Jeremy. Jeremy shook his head but smiled sitting down beside me, so I found myself in a loose sandwich between two guys.

"I can't wait until the fireworks," I said looking over the lake.

"It's getting dark pretty quick, so you won't have to wait too long," Jeremy responded.

"I hope so, I'm pretty beat and want to go home." Jeremy turned and stared at Justin for a moment or two before he spoke.

"He's clinging onto you as if you're his life support," Jeremy commented with a smirk playing on his lips. I chuckled and he was right, almost Justin's entire weight was pressed against me and I had to use my hand to hold me up or I would fall completely over.

"Still awake there Justin?" I asked as his eyes began to flutter shut.

"Kinda," he replied pushing himself off of me and plopping down onto the grass. I watched him as he placed himself into a fetal position and drifted off. Seeing Justin sleep made me even more tired and I could feel exhaustion kicking in.

"Tired?" Jeremy asked me once I turned away from Justin. I smiled and nodded in reply, "since you don't want to miss the fireworks," Jeremy said scooting himself closer and wrapping an arm around me. "Sleep for now and I'll wake you up once they start," he offered, "and don't worry, I'll keep an eye on Justin." I dropped my head onto his shoulder and allowed my eyelids to fall shut as I was enveloped in his body heat.

"Casey. Casey."

I could hear someone calling my name, but I was so comfortable that I didn't want to wake up.

"I know you might be in a beautiful dream right now, but the fireworks have started."

I forced my eyes opened and almost jumped out of my skin when I realized I was sprawled over Jeremy's chest as we both laid on the ground. Justin was now sitting up on the other side of me, but looked miserable.

"What time is it?" I asked sitting up and yawning. Jeremy checked his watch and turned to me.

"It's eleven twelve."

"Why'd you fall asleep? Can't handle staying up past your bedtime?"Justin asked just as a firework flew into the air, exploding in the dark sky

"I'm just tired," I responded rolling my eyes and punching Justin playfully, "and besides you're one to talk." I was surprised that Justin was even awake, I would have thought he wouldn't be able to wake up and see the fireworks.

"I had a legitimate reason, now shut up so we can watch the fireworks and savor their beauty."

So we did and I enjoyed every minute of it. I was spending that moment with two of my favorite people in the world. A guy who drove me nuts, but at the same time cared about me and could make me laugh and then a guy who made me feel like I was on cloud nine. As the fireworks continued to go off I laughed, joked, and had one of the best nights of my life.