Chapter Seventeen: Arsenic

Start from the beginning

I passed on to Mason. I didn't want to snap and start a war with the Sapphire Pack. But if Dallas, dies I will kill every single member of the Sapphire Pack, you have my word.

Dallas's POV:

I knew something had happened to me, because I felt like I was floating and I could see myself laying on a steel table with a bunch of tubes coming out of me and hooked up to all these machines. I looked down and I was no longer pregnant. What has happened to my son?............ I could hear talking that sounded as though it was coming from above me.

I turned around and I saw a tunnel, you know the type of tunnel that would be like a jogging and walking tunnel. I followed the voices and I left the tunnel and saw my mom, dad, and Jensen sitting at a picnic table. They must have heard me, because they turned around and Jensen got up and ran towards me and picked me up and spun me around.

"Oh my god Dallas, I have missed you so much."

"Jensen what are you doing here? I must be dreaming."

Jensen put me down and my parents walked up to us, and I ran right into their arms. I couldn't figure out why I was here, so I had to be dreaming.

"Mom and dad, what is going on? Am I dreaming?"

"No you are not Dallas; you are on the brink of death."

What the hell was my dad talking about? "What do you mean that I am on the brink of death?"

"What your father is trying to tell you is that, you are dying Dallas. Someone has been putting arsenic in the protein shakes that you have been drinking. That is why you were throwing everything up and losing so much weight so fast."

I could not believe what my mom was saying, but I knew that she was right because she would never lie to me.

"Why is all this stuff happening to me? First I lose you guys, then I get the shit beat out of me, I have our old pack out to kidnap me, then I almost lose my baby, and then get pushed by Cale, and now this. I have no idea how much longer that I can hold on."

My dad came over to me and put his hands on my shoulders. "All this stuff is happening to you because the spirits are testing you. You are the white wolf and they are testing you to see just how strong you are."

"Then why do they keep trying to kill my son and me. If I was consuming arsenic how do I know that I will survive and my son won't be affected?"

"Dr. Pond has got you stable. You need to go back to your body Dallas, the spirits are not ready for you up here yet and you need to raise your son." I could see my mom start to tear up.

"I thought I would let you guys know that we are naming our son Jensen, after you."

Jensen walked up to me and pulled me into a hug. "I am so happy for you Dallas, I know that you are happy; but I wish I was the father and it was you and I getting married." 

I felt tears on my shoulder and I knew that he was crying. I pulled back and looked him in the eyes.

"Jensen I will always love you, and this is the life you and I would have had if you were not murdered. I am naming my son after you because I always want you in my life and I know that you all will always be watching over me. But Jensen, Cale makes me so happy and I love him so much; but I will always love you."

"I know you will, and I will always love you and look out for you and your son."  He kissed me on the cheek and let go.

"Honey I think you better get back to your body. We love you and will always be watching over your new growing family." I ran and hugged both my mom and dad and kissed them both on the cheek. I walked over to Jensen and kissed him and hugged him.