Chapter IX

I finally uploaded this on Instagram! Yay....

--

Rosalie and Ignis sat in their room. The smell of baked goods entered but they ignored it. They had more important things to discuss.
"So, Ira is some how here...my hypothesis is that she was attracted to you since you have more power and one includes Lightning." Rosalie said.
Ignis raised her eyebrows. "Right. But if she is like a ghost sprint energy thing then she is possessing me I suppose."
"You could put it that way." Rosalie sighed.
"But if she is powerful then wouldn't she actually posses me, like so I'm not there any more, you know?"
"Perhaps she's looking for a perfect moment." Suggested Rosalie.
"If I were her, this is he perfect moment, because the hands of Time aren't in their strongest moment and non of us are expecting anything." Ignis said.
"Maybe she's looking for THE perfect moment, not A perfect moment. She might be waiting for a moment we don't expect, you know. HER perfect moment." Rosalie said.
Ignis shrugged.
Cole came in. "Hey Ignis, can you go get some vanilla essence?"
Ignis groaned but got up.
———
As she headed home her eyes looked around for Acrnoix. He wasn't there, so she saw nothing but she was anxious. She stopped for a moment and took out her phone to check her messages. Nothing. She put it back in her pocket. She lifted her feet to move, but she couldn't. She hauled them but they wouldn't budge. She looked around to see if anyone there. No one. A sudden gust of wind came and blew her, making her cold. A metal door swung open, next to Ignis. She raised her eye brows and peered inside. She couldn't see anything. She learnt a bit more till she fell. Her feet unstuck from the ground. And curiously walked in.
It was a room full of mirrors. All of the shiny surfaces reflect Ignis. She headed to a nice mirror with a silver frame. As she edged closer she realised her reflection was changing. It seemed like a glitch in a game. She frowned as she touched the glass. A surge of energy flowed through Ignis' arm and into the mirror. The room burst with light and it got very bright. Ignis squint but saw her reflection. It wasn't her.
Instead it was someone else, with darkish blue hair which was puffy and a bit fuzzy, like a cats fur when it is scared. She wore a simple tank top with a mini skirt. Minimal clothing and her skin was blue transparent with glowing veins or energy inside. Her pink lips smiled widely.
"Hello Ignis." she said, her voice echoing.
Ignis jumped back a bit. "Who are you?"
"I am Ira Deadpole. I have come to possess you, as your energy aura is quite powerful. I used your power to escape my prison." She said, failing to not smile.
Ignis frowned. "You are possessing me?"
"Yes! And now I will control you!"
"No!" Ignis covered her face as Ira leaped through the mirror and converted into a wisp of smoke like thing with sparks flying through it. It entered Ignis' chest. Once it entered a cloud of energy escaped and started to cover all of her body with light blue. Ignis fell to the ground in agony. Her phone fell out and cracked the screen. After a few seconds Ira had possessed Ignis. Ignis' body, which was laying on the ground, floated up. It then turned vertical. She now had the darkish blue puffy fuzzy hair but her skin, was some sort of shade of blue. She was wearing Ignis' hoodie and jeans.
"The power..." Ira muttered looking at her hands. She was floating. She then flew out of the room. The lights flashed off.
Ignis' phone on the ground beeped and turned on.
-Hey it's me, Acrnoix-
The phone turned off and it floated. A streak of lightning zapped in and grabbed the phone. It then disappeared.
Ira, outside kicked the bag with vanilla essence that Ignis left there earlier. She was holding Ignis' phone and smiled. Lightning gathered around her and then she zapped out of the alley way.
———
Acrnoix was on his phone. The 'seen' icon was next to his message but no reply came. He sighed and looked behind him. Krux ad Machia was at a table talking. He glanced back at his phone. It had turned off. He pressed the on button. On the lock screen showed; -Come to the top of the Borg Industries Tower- from Ignis. Acrnoix raised his eye brow but quickly put on his dark grey hoodie over his Time clothes and took off his mask and placed in the pockets.
"Hey Krux, I'm going out." he called and went through the sewers and out the museum.
———
The top of the tower was quite windy. Acrnoix frowned as he looked through the cloudless place. Ignis was standing near the edge looking out.
"Ignis? What do you want?" he called.
"I'm...not IGNIS." she took her hood off and her puffy hair came out. She turned around revealing herself.
"What did you do to Ignis?" Acrnoix asked, worried.
"I have Ignis...in here." she thumped chest. Acrnoix glared at her. He knew perfectly well who she was, as he helped defeat her. If he had his power he could destroy her here and now, and then save Ignis. He clutched his hand in anger and slipped his hand in his pocket and placed his mask on his face. But befor he could do anything Ira laughed. She raised her hands and a thunderstorm brew up. The people of Ninjago saw no difference. Borg Industries was the highest tower, and to most lightning rods, so the immense lightning was normal.
Ira pushed her hand forward. A gush if lightning flashed out and wrapped itself around Acrnoix. He squirmed but he couldn't move. The lightning threw him over the buildings. Luckily he caught hold of a crane that was near by. Ira just laughed and continued making lightning causing the storm to be wilder. Acrnoix climbed down. There was only one thing to do.
———
Acrnoix stood at the front door of the temple. He looked around awkwardly as he waited for an answer. The storm hadn't reached the temple yet, but will as it started to gently spit.
The door opened. Misako stood there, astonished at seeing Acrnoix. "What do you want?" she asked, signaling behind her. Sensei Wu and Lloyd came.
Acrnoix opened his mouth to speak. "Ira's taken over Ignis." The three looked at him with with a strange expression. "She's taken over her. In her body or something, since Ira's just energy. They're on the top of Borg Industries.? Hello?" he waved his hand in front of them as they didn't react.
Sensei Wu stood forward. "How do we know this is not a trap."
Acrnoix frowned. "Because...I saw it! Look." He pointed to the distance where ninjago City was. It was dark with lots of lightning.
"That's just a normal storm." shrugged Lloyd.
Acrnoix clutched his teeth. "Then...just give me my powers back, I'll defeat her my self."
"Defiantly a trap." said Kriti, crossing her arms.
Acrnoix sighed. "How do you explain this then?" he held up his phone showing them her text message.
"How do you have her number?" Misako asked.
Acrnoix bit his lip. "That...doesn't matter. Can't you see this isn't a trap!?" he turned around fustrated.
"It isn't our fault Acrnoix." said Rosalie, who had arrived at the scene. "You have worked on our side before, and you breathed the trust and now...it's just not convincing."
Acrnoix slowly turned around. "Your mother once said that I have a chance. A choice to change. I am changing!" he said desperately.
Rosalie looked at him. "My mother is right. I believe you. But they won't. You need something else, bigger."
Acrnoix looked Ninjago City. "Fine." he looked down and kicked the dirt and slowly turned away and walked to the edge.
"Wait!" Rosalie realised he couldn't do much else. But she knew he was telling the truth. She ran to him and stood on his side. "He's telling the truth, Sensei, come on Lloyd can't you see the storm is stronger above Borg Industries?" everyone looked.
"It's so far away how do you know for sure?" Jay asked, squinting.
"I'm the most advance Nin-Droid in existance!" she almost yelled.
Zane scanned the area. "She's right. He's right."
Lloyd looked at Acrnoix. "We'll save her. Are you in?" he added. Acrnoix nodded.
He turned to Rosalie and whispered "Thanks."
She smiled. "The love of a friend is stronger than to be obdurate."
Acrnoix nodded then looked down.
Rosalie gave him a metal handle. "They're not gonna give you a time blade. That's not gonna happen. Use this."
Acrnoix pressed the button. A sharp electronic blade came out. It was the size of a dagger, than a sword.
"It doesn't use batteries so Ira can't suck the power. It depends on power around it. You can use her power when you fight her." Rosalie smiled.
"Thanks again." Rosalie ran inside as the rain got a little harder.
Acrnoix looked at Ninjago City.