Chapter II

"Well, about what happened." Rosalie started. The kids were watching some TV. "So, my dad told me this, so it turns out that Pixal was the Samurai VXL (not really, I don't know that yet....), and so...." but then somewhere on her face started to spark. She stopped and shut down.
"What happened?" asked Sensei Wu.
"I dunno, let me turn her on again." Ignis flicked a switch.
"Hello, I am Rosalie, Robot Outfit System Apparatus Literal Interactive Engine. I am at your ser-" but her voice was interrupted when Ignis stuck in a USB in her. After a few sparks she turned back on. "Sorry for my malfunction. Where was I?"
"You were about to tell us about the time travel thing." Said Sensei Wu.
"Oh yes, I do not think that is wise. If you know too much of the future, it is hard to maintain it." said Rosalie.
"Yes, you do have a point. Well, either way, I need to get back to the past and find Crux and Acronix before anything." said Sensei Wu.
"But, isn't the fourth time blade in the past? So it would be impossible for you to start Iron Doom." said Ignis.
"Wait a minute." Rosalie stood still for a minute. "If the blade was in the past, then it would be here too. They must have hidden it somewhere and it would still be here now!"
"Good idea, but do you know where it is?" He asked.
"No, but mom said that the only was open the case were it is hidden is the hot water, what ever that means." Ignis said.
"Hot water......to boil water to a hot temperature you need fire! Isn't Kai and Nya siblings? Maybe you need fire and water to unlock the case! When we know where it is...." said Rosalie.
"Okay, but who of you is a descendant of Kai or Nya?" asked Sensei Wu.
"I am. So's Ray, and Kristi is the daughter of Kai and Skylor. But we haven't tested for our powers yet. Lloyd said it's best to do it when you turn eighteen but I'm eighteen in 2 weeks, and well, we don't expect Rosalie to receive a power." said Ignis.
"Well, looks like we'll have to test a bit earlier."
-
Sorry for the shortish chapter but it seemed the best place to stop it at. :)
-DJ