Chapter VII

Hi!!! It's me, DJ! Just a small note, to thank Ninja_of_Wind for voting on the first two chapters and also great many thanks to my silent reader/s for this fanfic. Even though it isn't getting lots of reads, I hope it will make some people happy and will want to read it. I have multiple books here, and on my primary account that are half done so Im working on ONE till I finish it then work on another. Comment or notify me on what one you want me to do next! Can't wait to finish this.....❤️ so......vote, comment, read and most importantly ENJOY.
--------
The temple was quiet. The afternoon was hot and stuffy so everyone was reserving their energy. Nya had returned home and started some research to see if there were any sightings of the Time Twins and the Iron Doom.
"No luck?" Jay asked, leaning against her chair. She shook her head.
"It's a little odd seeing our children here." He stated.
"I know. I never really thought about my future. It's just so...."
But Nyas words were interrupted by the door being opened. Everyone snapped alert.
Samurai VXL stood there with a sack. "Here's your Christmas gift." it said, dropping the sack. The time blades tumbled out. The ninja stood up and ran to inspect it.
"Wow! Thanks again, Mysterious Samurai!" exclaimed Cole.
Rosalie frowned at the Samurai. She of course knew her identity. Samurai VXL knew immediately what had happened.
"Thank you for your help again, but how did you get hold of them?" Lloyd asked.
"I just distracted Acronix." it stated.
"How?" asked Zane, interested.
"With his weakness."
"What's that?"
"Best not to tell. It isn't hard to figure if you inspect him but otherwise, he won't be tricked again, I am sure." It said.
The samurai VXL zoomed off in its Jetpack and left of into the distance. The ninja were left inspecting the time blades.
"Looks like you have to go home now." said Sensei Wu, turning to Ignis and Rosalie.
But before anyone could decline or even breathe the lights gave a zap sound and turned off. There was screaming. Then a light was seem with Rosalie. She had turned on her light. Same with Zane. Then Ignis pushed herself forward into Sensei Wu.
They both fell on the ground. Ignis seemed to haver above Sensei. But she wasn't Ignis. Her body had turned transparent, and the insides seemed like veins, or perhaps wires but there was also electricity running through her body and inside. Her face though had a mask, and her hair was tied up and had turned blue.
"You can't keep me here forever old man!" she screeched and the lights flickered back on.
Everyone blinked a few times and looked for Ignis. She was beside Sensei, and was sitting up rubbing her head.
"What happened?" Ray asked.
Rosalie ran to Ignis. "You ok?" she asked, helping her up.
Ignis shuddered. "I don't know. What happened?"
"You should be answering that one." said Jay.
    "No, I'm afraid that one lays with me." It was Sensei. After he had sat down in his chair and everyone had calmed down a bit he started to explain.
"I think that was Ira Deadpole." said Sensei Wu. "We battled her before the Serpentine War and the Time Twins. That's how we discovered Chrono-Steel. She had no elements but she was a wonderful warrior so we had her in our ranks to help us contain other issues. But of course she grew jealous of it all. So she made her armour out of Chrono-Steel. The steel the time blades are made of. It absorbs energy and all of her armour owned was of it. And we didn't know it. So in training she began taking our powers. We had no idea, and we thought we were just tired. She was smart and only did it after we had a fight and then decided to train. She soon got majority of our elements and then of course, too much power is dangerous. She became overcome and possessed but it. We soon found out what was happening when she attacked us when she want all power in existence."
"Woah. What happened?" interrupted Ray.
Sensei smiled and continued. "We just took off her armour. It was very difficult since we had barely any elements left but we did it and once we returned the elements to the rightful owners, the armour was destroyed. She became reckless and angry. When we didn't know she tried to make more Chrono-Steel things but we had also destroy most of her energy. Till she found a way. She is now trapped in a Chrono-Steel jar."
"How? Isn't she human?" asked Cole in curiosity.
"She was." everyone turned their heads to the door way. Misako sat down as well and continued the story. "The way she found was dangerous. She managed to time an electric shock to run through her body the same time Chrono-Steel was in the presence. Perfectly timed, this caused her soul to be absorbed into the Chrono-Steel. Her body was burned but her soul lived. We found the Chrono-Steel unaware she was in it. We destroyed the Chrono-Steel, allowing her now twisted electric spirit escape. It took great difficultly to capture her into the jar but we managed it. To this day it is under security." Misako finished.
"Then......how did we see her?" Rosalie asked.
"I'm thinking two reasons. One, it has something to do with the mess of time or she has escaped with no one knowing and has entered Ignis because of one, she has most power because of the Time mess, or two, she just was the unluckily one." Zane analysed. Everyone was silent for the moment.
"Well, I'm think it's time for you time travellers to go home." said Sensei Wu. "We don't know yet, but this new problem may be because you're here."
"But we can help you! And what if non of this is because we Time travelled?" pleaded Ignis, "we aren't 100 percent sure it is. What if I have three powers after you save Ninjago, or Ira is still in me?"
Sensei was stern. "No, if so, the ninja in your time will have to fix it. The more time your here, the more problem might appear."
"But we don't have an Iron Doom to take us back!" said Rosalie suddenly.
Sensei smiled. "No, we have Borg, who just in case made a smaller working replica."
The ninja inserted the Time blades in and the engine started.

Unfortunately Sensei was wrong this time. And the mishaps of the story was never a mistake. Ira had a big plan, and she knew she had the advantage as everyone expected her to go away when the new generation went back in time.