Chapter 28

Heyy guys I'm sorry that I haven't updated in like 2 weeks and I don't have an excuse so I give you permission to hate me :p

Anyway here's the next chapter and I hope you enjoy :D don't forget to comment vote and share :) if you have any ideas just leave me a comment

     -Bekky1997

----------------------------------------

I woke up with something heavy across my waist. It took me a moment to realise that it was Louis arm wrapped around me holding me close to chest. I quickly became frustrated with him and tried to move out from under him but it didn't work as it just resulted in him making him grip me tighter. I opened my mouth to try and speak but it was so dry and sore from crying that nothing came out. So I did the last thing I could think off. I pushed him off of the bed and he landed with a thud on the floor.

"Ow, what the hell was that for?" He asked me standing up and rubbing his ass.

"You wouldn’t get of me." I said simply before getting up and walking to the bathroom.

"Beth are you upset with me?" He asked but I just ignored him and shut the door in his face. I climbed into the shower and allowed the warm water to relax my muscles. I didn’t want to talk to Louis today because i don’t think he knows how much it actually hurt me when one minuet he was acting like we were dating and the next, I was out the picture as soon as another girl walked in. Just like how it was with Jack. I know that I probably over reacted with Louis but he knows how much I was hurt in my last relationship. I’m so angry with him.

I climbed out the shower and and wrapped a towel round my waist before walking out the door after double checking that Louis still wasn't in there. I dried myself and changed into a pair of white and navy blue striped skinny jeans and light blue jumper before drying my hair and applying makeup. I quickly looked in the mirror and check to see if I looked okay. I then headed downstairs.

When I reached the bottom I could smell food being cooked and my stomach rumbled as I haven't eaten I'm a couple of days. Not that it was different to normal as I don't usually eat much anyway. Another reason why I collapse sometimes but I haven't told Louis about it.

I walked into the kitchen and saw that Louis was sat there but he didn't look like his normal self. Maybe he did feel bad for what he did, but I'm not going to let him off yet. Not until he apologises to me and means it.

"Ah Beth there you are. We were just getting breakfast." I heard Liam's voice say but I was concentrating on Louis as he lifted his head to face me at the mention of my name. His eyes met mine and he started to get up to move over to me but I just put my hand up, indicating for him to stop. I watched as his face fell and he slumped backwards into his chair and kept his head down.

The boys could tell something was up, but they were nice enough to leave us alone which I appreciated. I sat down and quietly ate my breakfast. Once I was finished I got up and placed my dishes in the sink before turning and walking out and back up to my room. I was just about to shut the door when a hand prevented it from closing fully and then Louis body appeared inside my room.

"I need to talk to you." Louis said and I turned around so that I wasn't facing him.

"I don’t have anything to say to you at the moment." I replied.

"Beth I know what’s upset you and I'm sorry."

"Please I don't want to hear it."

"I know that I remind you of your last relationship but let me have a chan-"

"Yeah your right it did. As soon as another girl came along I was forgotten and okay yeah maybe I over reacted but it hurts Louis. It really hurts."

"Beth please just let me make it up to you. Did you hear anything that I said last night?" He asked me walking over to me. I was about to ignore him and sidestep him but when he saw what I was going to do, he pushed me up against a wall and put his hands on either side of my face.

"Beth listens to me please. I just want to make you happy and I know that what i did made you remember everything that happened with jack but I don't want you to feel that way. Beth please just let me make it up to you." He finished backing away from me.

A tear slipped down my cheek and I turned to walk out the door.

"Beth, please don't leave me." I heard Louis voice whisper which broke my heart. I turned round to face him and looked him dead in the eye.

"I won’t leave you but I need to go for a walk."

"Wait let me come with you."

"No I need some time alone."

"Please just let me come."

I ignored him and walk out my room and basically ran down the stairs and out the door. I could hear footsteps behind me but I ignored them. I started crossing the road and turned round to see Louis standing there. I was just about to reply when his face turned to one of pure horror and he started running over to me shouting at me to move.

"BETH MOVE! THERES A CAR!"

I turned to see a car heading in my direction and I felt like I couldn't move. I closed my eyes and waited for impact. I felt something hit me and I was thrown to the floor and darkness over took me.