Chapter 18

*Finns POV*

Where the hell is she? She knew I hated it when she was late and she knew I hated it more when she did things without telling me. No doubt she was with he fuck buddy. I looked around the lunch hall to see if I could spot my blonde haired idiot of a girlfriend but I couldn’t see her anywhere. However I could see her stupid friends who no doubt had the answers I was looking for.

“Oi Caitlyn, where’s Beth?” I asked her, demanding she tell me.

“Uh I don’t know Finn. Teachers have said that she called in ill, flu or something.” She quickly replied, not making eye contact with me, clearly scared.

“Thanks I grumbled before storming off towards the exit of the school. I swear if I find her in bed with that guy again, and she tries telling me that she doesn’t know what I'm on about, then I can’t be held responsible for what happens to either of them.

As I was walking out of the school, I bumped into Britney and the anger decreased as I realised that she can help me relieve some of the stress. She was a slag anyway and would do it with anyone so I guess I wouldn’t have to persuade her.

“Hi Finn.” I heard her purr as she slowly walked over to me with her hips swaying from side to side.

“Hello Britney.” I purred back and then pulled her into the closest cupboard where I could have my way with her.

I didn’t care that I was cheating on Beth. In fact the thought never really crossed my mind at all when I was with another girl. But if she ever thought that she could get away with cheating on me then she has another thing coming. She is mine and mine only. And when I finally get my way with her, I will decide whether she is worth keeping or not. Until then, nobody can even look at her. Especially that guy that I found in her bed.